SIX

feisty

joker's pov

walking down the stairs i hear the basement door swing open catching my attention. i see frost and one of my goons, marco. "hey boss uh we got some good news." ahh just what my ears wanted to hear. frost and marco head to couch when i realize marco limping. "what the hell happened to you?" i question really not interested though. he had bruises oh his face, a cut on his neck and blood coming out of his arm and thigh. "she is what happened." "she did that to you, wow." i grin at the thought. i'm amazed. "did you get her address?" i ask in a curious tone and his head shoots up looking at me. "yes" he pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket making me grin. "also she's going to the club tonight." he groans out. "it's time." i say with mischief in my tone. i go to the bar and pull out some whiskey. i take the whole glass pint of whiskey up stairs to my room. as soon as i shut the door and sit at my desk the voices rush into my head.

"ahhh you love her just admit"

"i don't love"

"then why are you making an effort to get her attention"

"because she's powerful. i mean i can't even rob anything because she's done it all."

and with that the voices vanished. i pick up the the tablet and look at her id once more. honey langdon. hmmm. i push the tablet aside. frost knocks open the door and i give him a glare. "what is it" "i found some more things about her." he passes me the tablet and my eyes went wide. "boss, what's wrong?" "honey was at arkham when i was there." frost looks at me and his mouth drop. "she's been to belle reve too. her record says she a mass murderer." now my eyes go wide and i grin. she's a cold hearted sociopath. zoned out thinking about how she was at arkham. frost had said something but i didn't hear. he leaves the tablet with me and shuts the door. i quickly pick up the tablet and scroll down at her record. she was involved with the shooting at the piers wow. i pick up the whiskey and chug some down. looking at the time, i realizing it's 9 and my club opens up in an hour. with that being said i go into the bathroom freshen up and pick out some clothes. a white button up half way open, black dress pants and my Versace loafers. i grab my purple cane and head down stairs. i check the time and it's 10:20. i head down to the basement and into the garage. i hop into my Lamborghini and speed off.

~15 minutes later~

i get out the car handing the guy my keys to park it. the guards open the door for me and i walk in. music blasting vibrating under my feet. i head to my lounge and opening the door and heading straight for the bar. i pour myself a glass of bourbon and sit down on the couch. looking around i spot her at the bar talking to marco. she has this smirk on her face, not just any smirk a mischievous one. he says something to her and tries to touch her arm snatching it away. she glared at him walking away from the bar. feisty. "boss she's here" frost comes in with marco. "i know i know" i say in a nonchalant tone.

honey's pov

i get to the club and head straight to the bar. i'm wearing a red silk dress with my black red bottoms. at the bar i notice the guy that claims he wasn't following me. "well hello handsome." i grin and his green eyes shoot up at me. "h-hello what are you doing here?" he sounds nervous why does he sound nervous. "chill i'm not going to torture you, i came to party." i laugh out and he stares at me blankly. "oh and find that clown, someone told me this was his club. is he here?" i chirp out in a curiosity in my voice. he looks around with nervousness in his eyes. why is he nervous? did i really freak him out? his mouth opens. "are you okay?" i ask in a concerned tone. "you shouldn't be here" his voice whispers pulling my arm and i snatch it away and glare at him. walking away looking for this clown prince i run into someone.