TWENTY-SIX

like he always do

honey's pov
we started to get ready. i wore a velvet back dress and black mules. we didn't bring any weapons on us but we had back up just in case. "are you ready doll" i turned around and joker had his normal dress pants, black, and a white dress shirt on. he wore his gucci loafers and his infamous cane in his hand. i nodded and wrapped my hand around his arm. we walked down the stairs, into the garage and jumped in the car. he kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride, we've reached bruce's house. we got out, walking up the stairs and into the main room. it was pretty loud since it seemed like thousands of people were here. "i see him. i'm gonna go" "go? without a plan, doll-" i put my finger up, cutting him off. "no no no. i have a plan. you just sit tight, maybe go flirt and i'll be right back. okay" i smiled, walking away towards bruce. i tapped his shoulder, he turned around giving me a slight smile. "hi bruce i'm honey. honey langdon" "ms. langdon hello how are you" "i'm doing well, and you?" "very well. it's a pleasure seeing you here" he said delighted. i give a smile and stiff nod. "is it possible for you to show me a tour of your luxurious home. i'm planing on building one myself"i lied, he gave me a suspicious look, sending me a nod slowly. we moved  up stairs where many rooms were. i was surprised at how spacious each room was. he showed me the rest of the house and we took the elevator back down. i took in everything, analyzing very nook and cranny. i noticed a bug and asked him about. "bruce? what's that?" i pointed to a small bead on top if the ceiling. he looked up and saw the bug, his eyes grew big and instantly took it down. "i- uh- um" he stuttered, "i don't know i guess someone did it to spy on me" he shrugged. i nod my head very stiff, i knew he was lying. "may i take it. i'll have a friend of mine check to see who it belongs too. we wouldn't want bruce wayne to be spied on, correct?" i said keeping a serous tone and expression. "thanks for the help truly but, i'll be okay. i have some people who'll help" he spoke very stiff. i give him a nod and excused myself. i walk around looking for joker, he's nowhere to be found so i sit down at an empty table chugging down two glasses if wine. 20 minutes past and he's still nowhere to be found. "what the fuck. where is he" i swear under my breath, i get up to walk outside to see his car isn't there. "fucking asshole" i scream with rage flowing through my body. i sit down to take off my heels and walked down the sidewalk, eventually ending up walking in the road. i made my way to a bar, getting many shots of many alcoholic drinks. i was damn near tipsy when i finished. i started to look for my phone but i couldn't find it. i let out a deep sigh and asked the bartender if i could use their phone. i dialed jasper's number and he immediately picked up.
"jasper hi, this is honey. can you come pick me up. i'm at  a bar" i somewhat slurred. "of course yeah" he said very quickly. he hung up and i gave the bartender back the phone. about 15 minutes later he walks through the door and helps me to the car. "so how did you end up at the bar?" he side eyed me, keeping one hand on the wheel and the other on the back of my seat. "um well- fuck. i fucked around with joker again. we had sex, then we had to go to bruce  wayne's house for some fancy party. moral of the story, he ditched me...like he always do" i mumble the last part. we got to a stoplight and jasper turned his head towards me. "honey why don't you just leave him" he said very calm. "i was never with him in the first place, also you light's green. go" i snarled. all he did was hum. i stare out of the window, just wanting to go home back in my bed. he dropped me off at arabella's house, i knock a few times before she opens up. her eyes widen and brings me into a hug. i walk to the couch to sit down and bella goes makes some tea. she growls, catching my attention and storms over to me. "where the hell have you been. you don't tell me where you're going. you don't call me nor text me. i mean seriously honey" she goes off which makes me sink into the couch. she sits across from me, sipping on her tea. "i'm sorry" i say very unsteady. she lets out a chuckle, nodding her head. "you were with that clown weren't you" she asked, emotionless. i slowly nodded and she let out a sigh. "he had something of mine, i wanted it back, he gave it back and one thing led to another" i trailed off looking away from her. "you had sex with him" she nearly screamed. i faced palmed myself and slowly nodded. "fucks sake honey. why? do you know how many people he's had sex with? you could have an STD or something" her voice sound pretty concerning, i let out sigh, putting my face into my hands. "i'm going to go take a shower. goodnight" i walked up stairs getting all of my things ready and head into the bathroom. i light a few candles, strip out of my clothes and turn of the hot water. i get in, wash my body and get out. i dry off, put on some loose clothing and curl up in my sheets. i look up at the stars that are on my ceiling, wondering about anything and soon drift off to sleep.

jfc. i hope this
was a somewhat
good chapter.