EIGHT

deal with the joker

arabella's pov
sitting on the couch doing some work, i hear the door to the garage open. soon after that i see honey with a box in her hand and a smile on her face. "looks like someone's happy." i chirp and she nods. "what's up?" "well i got us food and i got this beautiful watch." she grins flexing the watch. my eyes light up. i open my mouth trying to form the words. "h-how did you get that?" i gasp. "the joker of course" she says in a "duh" tone. my face drops and my eyebrows furrow. "you what?" i squealed still confused and surprised at the fact that she saw the joker. "i mean it was kinda easy if you ask me." she shrugs. "why did you even see the joker? "i was at the club i bumped into one of his guards he told me to his "boss" wanted to see him, so i went up there to his lounge he said all this crazy shit like he knows who i am and what i'm capable of and how he wants me to be his business partner. if i'm bring honest i was shocked." she shrugs walking over to the bar and pouring her a glass of rosé. "well what did you say?" i spoke with a little bit of seriousness in my tone. but burst out into laughter and looked at me. i often wonder about her sometimes and that psychotic mind of hers. "i made a deal with him." my jaw dropped. "why" i whine dragging out the "y." "well why not he's the joker for hells sake, he's powerful and hot." she grins. i look at her blankly trying to process everything. i stand up and head over to the kitchen to get my food. ahh pizza. soon honey heads over too. "all the other places were close so i had to get pizza. it's not even late it's only 12:30." she huffs out and stomps her foot. i chuckle at her childish ways. she comes beside me to sit down while taking a slice of pizza. we were having a good time till her phone went off. she looks at me and i furrow my brows at her. she answers the phone and her eyes go low and a grin appears on her face.

honey's pov
i look at bella and she furrows her brows in a sign of curiosity. pick up putting the phone on speak. "hello doll." joker. "well well well if it isn't the clown himself calling me. how did you get my number?" i purr out. "well you see i have my ways." his voice is husky and low. arabella looks at me with concern in her eyes. "well what did you want i was eating?" "meet me at the club tomorrow 5 o'clock sharp." his tone all of a sudden is serious. he hangs up and i stare at the phone with disbelief in my expression. "how dare he hang up and don't even say 'bye' so fucking disrespectful." i jeered and bella lets out a chuckle. "he's the joker what did you expect" she's right. i fucking hate men. i finish my pizza and head upstairs. "are you gonna go" i turn around and bella is looking at me with different emotions in her eyes. "of course i am." i respond with no emotion whatsoever. i get to my room and shut the door. "hello my babies. i need to water you don't i?" the plants do a little shimmy. i pick up the watering pitcher and water them. i walk into the bathroom and do the same the other plants. when i realize i still have this dress on, i quickly go to the bathroom and turn the water to hot. i strip out of my clothes and get in.

~ 35 minutes later~

i get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body.  i'm so tired ughh. i dry off and head to my dresser to pick out some shorts, panties and tank top to wear. i get into bed. as soon as my head hits the pillow i'm asleep.

goodnight guys :)