FOUR

the angel

joker's pov
i sit in my room thinking about that beautiful angel at the club. the way her brown smooth legs and hips moved and her body not missing a single beat. oh and when she called me hot when she was waiting for her and i'm guessing her friend's car to pull around.

"looks like someone's in love"

"you know i don't love me, love makes you weak"

"well i starting to believe your going soft"

"soft and weak is something i'll never be and love is something i'll never do"

"keep telling yourself that"

what the fuck is wrong with me. she was a one time thing, i'll never see her again so why does it matter. i'm the joker for fucks sake. i have a business to run and money to make. there's banks that need to be robbed, things that need to be stolen and people that need to be killed when they disrespect me. frost swings the door open. my head shot up having my gun pointed at him but then lowering once i realize it's him. "boss we have some news." he seems excited. walking over and placing the tablet in front of me, i see what i thought i would never see. they found her. the angel. my eyes widen and a smirk appears on my face. "do you think we should look at the now or in-" "we'll look for her in the morning. right now i have to plan somethings." i spoke in a monotone. with that frost left out leaving the tablet with me.

"ah you love her"

"a man like me doesn't love"

"then why are you stalking her"

"im not stalking her i would just like to get to know her"

getting fed up with the voices i turn on the tv looking at the news. i was about to turn it off when i heard something, something that caught my attention. on the tv it showed two girls going around running around like maniacs killing people. one girl definitely caught my eye. i look down at the tablet again and back at the tv. that's her. she did that massacre. the video showed them running around stabbing and shooting. her friend the one that was at the club looked at the camera and smiled. we're they insane just like me? "if you see these women do not approach, call the police and they'll handle this." the news reporter said but she had some type of fear in her voice. oh now i have to find her. i turn off the tv and started to plan. i can use her. she can help me build my empire. soon i will officially rule all of gotham. i smirk at the side of my thought. i'm a fucking genius.

the end of this chapter
it's was kinda short sorry
have a good day :)