TWENTY-FOUR

never fail to amaze me

honey's pov
i hear a knock on my door, someone comes in and sits at the end of the bed. "honey" someone spoke softly, shaking me a little. i open my eyes and see arabella at the end. i grunt, placing a pillow over my face. "get up" she said angrily. "jasper made breakfast" i take the pillow off of my face and give her an attitude. i roll over and i feel ara grab my arm. "what are you doing" "you're coming to breakfast, whether you like it or not." she drags me out of the bed as we walk to the kitchen. "i finally got her out of the bed" ara said excitedly. she lets go of me and i lay out on the floor, soon getting up. i sit beside jasper and we eat. "so tomorrow we're going to practice the wedding" ara announced, i give her a look totally not understanding what she meant. "what do you mean" "she means we're going to practice how to wedding will go like who will walk with who and in what order" jasper explained to me, he still had his morning voice which made me scream. my thoughts get interrupted by everyone phones going off. "a inmate known as the joker has broken out of arkham asylum" jason read out aloud. i look at ara and she already looking at me. i put my hands in my head and groan out loud. "i don't understand why they keep putting him in there if he's just going to break out." i growled, i slide out of the chair i was in and go to the balcony. i try to clear my mind but it gets interrupted by the sirens going down the highway. "god damnit jack" with that being said i get a call from an unknown number. "this is the Langdon residence how may i help you" i chime in a higher pitch than usual. "doll i'm so glad to hear from you" he purred, i drop my smile and roll my eyes. "what do you want joker" i hiss, he laughs manically as i could hear the grin on his face. "i have of yours. i don't think your dead grandmother would like for her necklace to be destroyed, now would she doll" "you bastard" i pull away from the phone and hang up. i walk back too the dinning room, "hey guys i gotta go somewhere real quick i'll be back in an hour" i rush out and walk to the door. "also jasper can i barrow your car" he nods and i grab the keys and leave. i hop into the car and pull off. i drive to joker's house and open the door. men rush shooting at me, i hide behind a wall until they're finish. "what the hell boys. it's me honey" i look around the corner and they lower their guns. i walk out from behind the wall and start limping. i look down to see blood running down my leg. " oh fuck me well. look at what you've done, joker isn't going to like this" "did someone call my name" we all look up and see joker walking down the stairs. "well well well honey, doll i'm glad to see you here. what happened to you" he purrs out but his expression and tone change as soon as he saw the blood. "your boys shot me. such a nice welcoming gift" i snap my head towards the men and hiss at them. "now now doll calm down" he comes over and picks me up in bridal style and take me over to the couch. he walks away and grabs the supplies he needs. "don't even bother joker. i'm fine, i just came here for what's mine" i growl at him not in anger but in pain. he walks back over putting the alcohol on a swab and rubbing it on the wound. he takes the tweezers and pull out the bullet making me squeeze his biceps in pain. he takes the needle and thread and stitch up the wound. it hurts a little so i continuously squeeze his biceps and groan in agony. "look at there, all done. probably didn't even hurt" he laughs as cleans everything and puts it back up. he comes back and picks me up in bridal style to take me upstairs. "joker, why are we going upstairs" "to get 'what's yours'" he mimics, i roll my eyes and look at him. "you're staring doll" "am not" i snap instantly looking at my thumbs. we make it to his room and he places me on his bed. he goes to his dresser and pull out a small box. he comes back to me and gives me the box. i look at him then open it. the necklaces was polished and all cleaned up. "thank you for cleaning it up" i give him a hug, he's hesitant for a second and wraps his arms around my waist. i remember who i'm hugging and pull away from him. "well got to go. have a wedding to plan out" i limp towards the door. he pulls me back and looks at me in the eyes. "wedding? whose wedding" "that's not your business" i smile, looking into his bright blue eyes. i hear him growl as he trails his hand up my shirt. "stop it" "stop what i wasn't doing anything. by the way whose shirt is this" he said blankly. i smile and wiggle my way out of his grip. "mine" yelled limping out of the room and down the stairs. i hear his footsteps behind me quicken up. "no it's not" he turned me around so that i'm facing him.

kiss him

nope

you know you want to

"fine" yell out, his eyes widen up and look at me confused. i grab onto his face and kiss him. he takes no time to kiss me back with tongue. i jump and wrap my legs around his torso. he hums as his hands make their way to my bum. he makes his way upstairs and places me on the bed. he lifts up my shirt and start leaving hickeys all over my stomach. he gets to my breast and plants small kisses around them and eventually suck on them, leaving hickey on my nipples. i grab onto his hair and moan in pleasure. he travels down to my panties and take them off. "wet already" he purrs. he sticks two fingers in and i let out moan as i arch my back. he pumps his fingers in and out, making me breathe heavily. "J" i moan out, thrusting my hips upwards. he picks up my thighs and places them on his shoulders, pulling me closer to him. i sit up and pull him towards me pulling down his sweatpants and boxers. my eyes light up in amazement and grin at him. i lay back down and he aligns his length before thrusting into me. i let out a loud moan, arching my back as my eyes roll back. "you're so tight" he moaned, kneading at my breast. "more, faster" i groan out and he picks up the pace and i feel myself coming to an end. he keeps going at it and eventually i reach my climax, becoming a moaning mess. he pulls out and starts rubbing my clit in a circular motion. i pull onto his hair and bring him towards my face. we kiss and i flip us over, noting breaking the kiss. i start kissing his neck, leaving hickeys all over, down to his stomach. i feel one of his hands under me and he slips two fingers in and i moan in his ear. i pull his hand away and i turn around, sucking on his dick. my head bobs up and down as he continues to finger me. i start squirming as i feel my high coming on. i whimper and cry as i go faster. i release and he pulls out his fingers. he soon release in my mouth and i sallow. i turn around and he dives in for kiss. he sits up and i could feel his boner growing bigger and bigger. i leave scratches all over his back as our hands roam each other bodies. i was feeling a little risky so i slowly lower myself down to his length. i start rubbing it with both of my hands and slowly insert his tip into my mouth. i fully insert his length and start sucking it. he looks down at me with a smirk on his face. i start quickening up the pace and he grabs my hair as my head bobs up and down. i start whimpering as he goes faster. i start letting my tongue do all the work as i feel him coming close to his climax. i pick up the pace a little quicker making eye contact with him as tears fall down my eyes. he soon releases and i let go of his length. "you never fail to amaze me doll" he smirks lazily. he helps me get up onto the bed and we lay there. i play with his hair and he draws circles on my back with his finger. i soon hear his soft snores and my eyes start to get heavy and drift off to sleep.