TEN

oh toots

honey's pov
i go upstairs and head straight to my bedroom. i strip out of clothes and shoes. i put on some grey fuzzy shorts with a black spaghetti strap and some fuzzy socks. i look around and see what there is that i can do until arabella comes back from her date. i turn on the tv to see what's on. turns out nothing beside the news, but the news isn't bad so i watch it sipping on a nice glass of bourbon. set the glass down and picking up my phone texting arabella.

when are you coming back home?

um after dinner.

it doesn't take that long to eat. i'm bored and joker is mad with me i think.

why would he be mad with you? did you reck his poor lamborghini?

haha so funny but no i didn't even touch the wheel. he's mad because i set of the alarm while he was trying to get some money.

oh wow anyways we're here i'll text you when we're done with our date.

i put down my phone sighing. i go to the puppies room to let them out so they can run around outside. "hello my happy babies" i coo while they jump up and down. i jog down the stairs with them following behind and letting them out to the back yard. i sit on the porch while they do their thing and going back inside since it was dark. i fill up their bowls, bring them upstairs to their room. i sit the bowls down watching them dig in. as i'm heading downstairs i hear the patio door slide open making me quietly run to the kitchen and pulling out a gun from one of the cabinets. i hear them walk towards the living room and turning on the tv. my eyes squint as my brows furrow at the fact that they think they can walk into someone's house and turn on the tv. i walk quietly behind the couch having the gun pressed up against their head. the person starts to laugh making my facial expression change. "oh toots are ya really gonna put a bullet through my head. we just became partners. i lower my gun realizing who it was. "J what- how- huh?" i stutter out. "you left the patio door unlocked" he spoke blankly as i look at him dumbfounded. how the hell did i forget to lock the door. classic just classic. i put the gun on the coffee table and sit down right across from him. "would you like anything to drink?" i ask softly and shit eyes dart to me. "whiskey" he spoke with a monotone. i got up from my seat and headed to the bar pouring him some whiskey. i walk over handing the glass to him and walking upstairs.

joker's pov
i gulp down the whiskey and jog up the stairs behind her. "why are you following me?" her tone is soft but stern. i totally ignore he question and enter her room. "are you mad at me doll?" she glares at me and continue to water her plants. gosh just like pamela. "i thought you were mad at me since i set off the alarm. wait why are you here again it's like 9 o'clock?" she sends me another glare. "well i wasn't mad at you and i'm here to see what you got." i purr as she sends a smirk my way. she picks up the bag and dumps out all the jewelry. how the hell did she get more than me? she picks up this sapphire ring and slips it on her finger. "oh isn't it gorgeous mistah J." she chirps out admiring the ring. "oh and there's a matching necklace." she picks and puts it over her head. i helped her sort out the jewelry. she had everything from watches and bracelets to diamond rings and earring. we sorted out her last bit of jewelry which was the chains and necklaces. she puts on me around my neck and smiles. she walks over to her dresser and brings back six medium velvet red boxes setting them on the bed putting the jewelry in their rightful boxes. she sets the boxes back on the dresser and sits beside me on the bed. "are you gonna go home tonight" she questions and her big grey and brown eyes look up at me. "of course i have things to plan and other things to work on." i clarified. she look down and got up. "okay well i'm going to go to sleep soon. i'll walk you out." she cooed and smiled. we walk out of her room and head downstairs to the front door. i open the door and she pulls me back for a hug. i hesitantly hug her back. "thank you for making me your partner in crime." she cooed as she pulled away. i give her a nod and walk out to my car. i see her wave as i speed off.