TWENTY-FIVE

you mean batman

joker's pov
"fine" honey yelled, I look at her confused until I feel her soft plumped lips on mine. i instantly kiss her back, she jumps as she wraps her legs around my torso and i snake one of my hands to her ass. i walk up the stairs and into my room, placing her onto my bed. i take off her shirt and place kisses and hickeys all over her body. she gets impatient and sits up, pulling me forward,  sliding down my joggers and boxers. she looks at my length pretty amazed as i send her a grin. she laid back on the bed ready for me to fuck her. i align myself with her and ram my length in without giving her time to adjust. she lets out a loud yet beautiful moan which was like music to my ears. i rail her senselessly until we are both exhausted. she cuddles up near me, something i'm not a big fan of but then we drift of

                         ~4am that morning~

I wake up to me sweating rapidly. I look to the side to see honey sleeping peacefully wrapped in my sheets. i let a sigh and got out of bed going to my dresser and pulling out a bottle of vodka. i needed something to drown the horrific thoughts and dreams. i left the room and walked downstairs to let out some anger. i went to the fun room and grabbed a gun, loaded it and started shootings at the dummies. "J?" i hear a little soft voice from behind me, i turn around as see honey yawning with the sheet draped around her. "am i interrupting something" she asked, i put the gun down and walked up to her with a smirk on my face. "no not at all. i'm surprised you can walk" she let out a laugh and looked down and back up at me. "i'm in pain. i came to see where you were. i rolled over and you weren't there" she said cuffing my cheek. "let's go back upstairs shall we?" i asked, guiding her to the door. she grabbed my wrist and looked at me. "i'm not walking up those stairs" she said very stern with a annoyed look in her eye. i picked her up in bridal style, working my way through the halls and up the stairs. i placed her on the bed and she went straight to sleep. i sit at the end of the bed, holding my head in my hands.

you're going soft Jack

no, that's not my name and no i'm not

those sweet gestures say different

those weren't sweet gestures

"J who are you talking too" i hear honey question me. "nobody doll. you're just tired go back to sleep" i lie, she sends a hum and i soon hear her soft snores. i walk around to my side of the bed and crawl in. i hug onto my pillow and drift off to sleep.

~5 hours later~

i wake up, not sweating this time. i get out of bed  and walk downstairs to see my goons and henchmen sitting down. "what the hell are you all doing sitting down" i nearly yell, honey comes out of the kitchen and puts her hand on my bare chest. "good morning" she places a small kiss on my cheek and walk back. "i'm making breakfast for everyone. if you'd like some ill make you anything" she smiled, a smile i've never seen before. while looking at her i also noticed she had on my robe. i went up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "you look great with my robe on, how about it off" i purred in her ear. her body shuddered and she turned and looked at me. "no my legs are in pain" she whined. i let go of her and she walked to one of my men and gave them their breakfast. "why don't we do something fun today" she blurted, my eyes made contact with hers and i could tell she really didn't mean fun. she meant her fun. i gave her a grin and she winked. we made our way upstairs back to my room so we could get ready. after an hour and a half, both of us were ready. i gathered our toys and we drove off. we hit up some jewelry stores and banks before making our way back home. we walked through to the doors of my house and placed everything down on the living room floor. "look at all of these goodies" she gasped, pouring the bags of jewelry out onto the floor. she tried on the jewelry and watches while i counted the money. i divide the money into two so i'd get half and she'd get the other. "we have a party to go to tomorrow. bruce wayne, a friend of mine is throwing one" " you mean batman" she sassed. i looked at her in complete shock. "bruce is batman?" "how does the joker, king of gotham, crime prince of times not know bruce wayne is batman? you obviously haven't sneaked around his house" "and you have" "of course i have my love. it's a thing i do" she smirked. i was impressed, if she was telling the truth that means i could finally get my revenge and rule gotham, once and for all.

i'm so sorry for
making this so
short, hopefully
next one will be
longer.