SIXTEEN

stupid clown

honey's pov
i hear a sudden crash, waking me up out of my sleep, making the dogs wake up. i swiftly jog over to my dresser and pull out my gun. i slowly walk down stairs, having my gun drawn in front of me, looking around being very cautious. i hear something behind but before i turn around, i feel something sharp go into my neck. my eyes start to shut and my body goes limp.

~several hours later~

"ahh she a pretty one" "the pretty ones are always the crazy ones" the guys chuckle. i slowly start to open my eyes, blink a few types due to the light. i see two guys hovering over me. "where i am" my voice is low, i'm strapped down to a table, i start to shake making the guys laugh. "you can't get out of here, you're here forever." i laugh a very much manic laugh. "she's definitely joker's girl" i stop my laughing and look at them. "i'm no ones girl for your information" i glare at them, "but i can be yours" i purred making the guys 'ooo.' they stab me with something and my vision goes blurry.

~2 weeks later~

i smirk seeing two guards head towards my cell. "good morning boys, how did ya sleep" i purr out, they don't answer and continue to cuff me. "assholes" i mumble, rolling my eyes as they take me to the cafeteria. i walk into the cafeteria, everyone goes quiet and looks at me. i bark at them, while sticking up my middle fingers at them. everyone turns around, muttering about something and continues to eat. i get my food and sits at the back of the room, at a table by myself. "mind if i sit here" i look up and see a boy with bleach blond hair and green eyes. "knock ya self out" i mumble as he sits down, looking at me up and down. "oh i'm sage" he holds out his hand, i look at it and look back up at him. "honey" i say nonchalantly. "so why are you here hot stuff" i purr out, he grins and chuckles. "massacre" i laugh and shake my head. "that's it" "what about you" my body stiffened as i look down. "honestly i don't know why i'm here. all i remember is getting stabbed in the neck and boom next thing you know i'm here" i mutter. we talk, well he did most of the talking, we get called back to our cell, me and sage part our ways. "ms. Langdon come with me" my psychiatrist tells me as i follow him toward his office. one of the guards follows us, puts a straightjacket on me since i'm 'dangerous' whatever that means and walks out of the office. "have you figured out who sent me here?" i question, i know he has something he never lets me down. "actually yes it was batman" he spoke giving me direct eye contact. "that stupid rat" i muttered. "but joker told him where you lived" he said blankly. i blinked multiple times in disbelief. "joker. JOKER. YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT STUPID CLOWN SOLD ME OUT" i raised me voice, sitting back down while laughing. "ms. Langdon i know you're mad and i totally get that but you need to calm down" he cooed, i nod in agreement, taking deep breaths. "okay. how have you been this week?" "i haven't attempt to kill someone or harm them. plus i made a new friend today" my voice is soft again, thinking about sage. he nods  "how are those voices? have they came back." "only when i'm sleep. they aren't my normal voices i hear though. they're joker's voice." my voice is low but soft as i look down. "strange. is it like he's gotten into your head" "yes yes it's exactly like that and i hate it. it's making me go insane that what i already am" i whisper, as he writes whatever down in his notebook. a bell rings which normally means our session is up. "you've gotten better but we need to work on those voices." he walks out of the room, a guard comes in taking me ready to take me back to my cell. i get back to my cell ready to knock out until i hear a big boom. an alarm goes off which normally mean someone broke in or broke out. "sage what are you doing" confusion fills my voice as he grabs me. "i'm getting us out. some of my brothers friends broke in to get me out but i came to get you since you're my friend." he smiles with his sharp 'vampire' teeth. i nod to let him know i agree with the idea. we start running somewhere, we get out of a building, into a van and speed off. we've been driving for 10 minutes and i'm starting to get tired. i lay my head on sage's arm and i slowly drift off into dreamland.

~57 minutes later~

i wake up in a nice cozy bed, getting up and walking out of the room. i walk down many many stairs, stopping in my tracks i see sage shirtless walking past the staircase. his muscles are defined, i catch myself biting my lip as he catches me. he smirks walking up to me and grabbing my hand. my eyes look up at him as he smiles. "h- hello" i stutter. he still smirks, leaning toward my ear as he breathes out. "your favorite is waiting for you on the table." his voice is hot and low, making a heartbeat appear down below. he continues to walk upstairs as i walk over to the kitchen. i see sushi and grape soda on the table waiting for me. i squeal at the sight, walking over to the table and sitting down. i dig in, stuffing my mouth with a roll when i see a specific pair of green eyes looking at. "yesh" i question but my mouth is full of sushi. he laughs, shaking his head and continues to get a piece of streak out of the refrigerator. "what are you" i notice his body stiffens at my question. he turns around, his eyes change an amber color and my eyes widen. "an animal" "what kind" i ask totally interested in him. "white tiger" "ahhh that explains the bleach blond hair and fangs" i chuckle, he chuckles and nods. "are you something? like any powers or meta human?" he turns around to look at me. "nah i'm a normie." i shrug. "can we go to gotham? i have a specific clown i would like to see." i said blankly. "sure when?" "we'll leave tomorrow"