EIGHTEEN

mistake or good thing

honey's pov
i wake up to loud laughing downstairs. i pull the covers off, slip on my slippers and head downstairs. "ahh good morning honey" sage smiled, walking over to me with his arms out. a smile appears on my face as i have my arms open to hug him. "oh. good morning honey" arabella chimes as she walks into the living room with jason following behind her. "good morning everyone. so what are we gonna do today?" i ask still having a smile on my face. arabella, jason and sage look at each other and back at me. "uh i guess no one knows. that's fine we can stay home and watch movies all day but i have somewhere to be at 10:45 tonight" i announced. "is everyone okay with movies?" i questioned making sure they were fine. they all nodded in agreement as i smile. "should we go get snacks" jason suggested. "no we should stay here and starve" i spoke with sarcasm in my voice, glaring at him. we all get up heading towards the garage. "who-," before sage could finish, jason and i point to bella. "aww why do i have do drive." she whines, stomping her foot. "because i'm too reckless and jason can't drive till he finds his license." "well what about sage" we all turn to look at him and his eyes widen. "oh me? i can't i'm just as reckless as honey if not even more" he stuttered. "okay well we'll take the purple bmw and i'll sit in the back with sage" i smile, grabbing sage's hand as we walk to the car. bella and jason get in after, bella sighs starting up the car and pulling out of the garage. we get to a gas station, pick out a few snacks and drinks, and check out. "that guy in there was a creep" "yeah he kept looking at bella and honey." i look at ara and she looks at me, we look at sage, his eyes come up from his phone and look at us. "he did?" me and ara said in unison. "yes why did you think i was telling everyone to leave." "ohhh" after that small talk conversation, we got back to the house, changed into comfy clothes and back downstairs. "we'll watch two movies from each team, so pick wisely. girls vs boys" ara spoke with her 'coach' voice on. ara came over to me with a big smile plastered on her face. "Hercules" we squealed, the boys looked at us, making us giggle. "alright we picked ours out." "great we'll go first since ladies first" ara sassed make everyone laugh.

~an hour and 35 minutes later~

"we couldn't even enjoy because you two kept singing every damn song" jason sneered making me and ara laugh to our deaths. "oh baby get use to it, you're gonna be living with it forever" arabella purr with a grin following after. "okay okay okay time for our movie" sage spoke with confidence in his voice. "the guy sounds confident. their movie must be better than ours" i looked at ara surprised. "if we end up liking their movie, i will never forgive myself" ara 'faints' on me making everyone laugh. "so extra for what" i laughed as ara got up. "so what's the movie?" i asked very very curious to know.  the boys look at each and back at us smiling, "vacation." "that's not fair i love that movie ugh" i throw my hands in the air and slouching. the boys snicker as they press play.

~hour and 40 minutes later~

the boys are laughing because they know we lost. i get up, heading upstairs and up to my room to get ready. i freshen up, pick out a dress and freshen my curls. "don't i look hot" i smile at myself in the mirror and turn around. i had on a burgundy body con dress with the heels joker got me and a choker. i walk down the stairs noticing that everyone is asleep. i walk toward the door to the garage, finding the keys to a mercedes and driving off. after a few minutes, i get to the club. the guards at the door greet me as i walk in. the smell of alcohol, sweat and sex fills my nose. i walk towards the dj, give him a song request and to a the ring. the song starts to play as i grip onto the pole. from the corner of my eye i see two men walk toward joker's lounge, i smile as i wrap my leg around the pole. people start cheering, throwing money and hyping me up. a few seconds later i head gunshots go off, everyone starts to run toward the nearest exit while i pause getting low to pick up my money everyone gave me and walk off. the two guards at the door block the door from letting me get out. "uh excuse me boys did you not just hear the shots go off let me out there's probably a killer in here" i whine, they shake their head no and one actually grows the balls to speak to me. "boss wants to see you" one said very low, i grin putting my hand on his chest, pulling his closer. "and i want you too eat me out" i sigh pulling his closer. "but i guess we can't get everything we want right" i growled out, pushing him away. by this time the club was empty besides me the guards and joker. "what do you want joker" i snarled with annoyance in my tone as i turned around. i could hear his manic laugh in the distance. "shouldn't i be asking you that honey?" he hummed, making me smile but instantly putting back on my resting face. "what happened to you calling me toots, doll and dollface? hmm joker?" i furrowed my brows at him, crossing my arms as he walked closer towards me.  "and what happened to J, mistah J and hot stuff" he grinned. "i asked you first" i growled which seemed to amuse him. "did you know you're so sexy when you're mad." i started to get annoyed with the words that were coming out of his mouth. i wanted to play with him. i slowly walked over to him as he blabbed about whatever, grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips into his. he instantly kissed back as if he's been waiting for it forever. his hand wrapped around my waist as the other grab my ass, making me yelp. he pulled away, looking at me with confusion in his eyes. i've never seen him so confused. "well i gotta go before they see im gone bye bye mistah J" i chimed as he still looked confused. wow  does it only take a kiss to make him confuse? who knew. i walk to we're my car was parked and speed off. i get back home after a few minutes later. i walk inside to still see everyone sleep, i walk upstairs, take off me heels, throw off my dress, and put some comfy clothes on. i count the money, put it in a case under my bed and get under the covers. i lay there thinking about that kiss and thinking if it's a mistake or good thing. i grab a pillow, cuddle it and drift off into sleep.

now i have no
idea why it took
me soo long to
do this chapter