Chapter 36 ( Last )

That evening...

Jimin and TaeHyung were walking home together when Jimin had something for TaeHyung.

"Here. I prepared a gift for you.", Jimin said and TaeHyung wondered what was it while opening it.

He sees a box and opened until he sees a key inside it.

"A key? For what?", TaeHyung asked and Jimin held his hand tightly.

"I realized that it's might be troublesome for you to come to my place and me coming to your place. So I thought about it and I have a extra room for you to do your studies too.", Jimin said and TaeHyung was in awe.

"You're asking me to move in with you?", TaeHyung asked.

Jimin cleared his throat while scratching his head.

"Well, if you don't want to, I'll keep the key away then.", Jimin said as he was about to take the key when TaeHyung pulled him closer for a kiss.

"Who says I don't want to move in?", TaeHyung said and he kissed Jimin on the lips again.

"We're going to start living together now, babe

"We're going to start living together now, babe.", TaeHyung said and Jimin agreed while they shared another passionate kiss.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok arrives at the theatre where he first performed and NamJoon grabbed his hand all of a sudden.

"Should I make a move? I know very well, JungKook could be in there. I'll let both of you have the rest of the night.", NamJoon said and HoSeok smiled at him.

"You've always been there for me and I'll never forget that. You're really a true friend, NamJoonie.", HoSeok said.

"Anything for Hobi, right?", NamJoon said and he lets go of HoSeok's hand.

NamJoon gets back in the car and watched HoSeok heads inside before he drove away.

HoSeok heads inside the theatre and sees someone standing infront of the stage with his hands in his pocket.

HoSeok could tell who it was from behind and he came to stand next to him while they looked at the stage together.

JungKook turned around in awe to see HoSeok standing beside him and he faced HoSeok right away.

"You really stick to your promise.", HoSeok muttered and he turned to face JungKook as well.

"What are you doing here?", HoSeok asked.

JungKook looks down and said, "Sorry. But I guess you are happy with Yoongi now.".

HoSeok scoffed at him, making JungKook look up at him.

"You are really the worst, you know. If you think of being a jerk, you should stick to that and just leave instead of being here.", HoSeok said and JungKook continued to look at him.