Chapter 30

The Next Day...

HoSeok was getting ready to head out to meet NamJoon and he sees NamJoon waiting outside of his house.

"Ready?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok nods while they get on their bicycles with NamJoon leading the way.

"So where are we exactly going?", HoSeok asked as they cycled together.

"We're having a small party tonight.", NamJoon said as he laughs to himself and HoSeok frowned.

"We're going to boost your energy for your upcoming recital. JungKook's inviting the others too.", NamJoon said and he went ahead of HoSeok.

HoSeok smiled to himself and catches up to NamJoon as they head to the market to get the stuff they need for the party.

They parked their bicycles and starts looking around while NamJoon gets the ingredients they needed.

"You okay? You looked down.", NamJoon said and HoSeok nods while scratching his head.

"Is it because of JungKook?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok sighed as he looks away.

NamJoon could only smile and said, "It's okay

NamJoon could only smile and said, "It's okay. Don't force yourself. I'll make sure nothing bad happens today.".

HoSeok nods to what NamJoon said and they continued to walk around the market.

Once they had everything, HoSeok was carrying half of the stuff back when a cyclist was coming towards him at full speed until NamJoon grabs HoSeok's hand before pulling him closer.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!", NamJoon shouted and HoSeok realized that he was embracing NamJoon tightly.

HoSeok apologized and lets go of the hug while NamJoon smiled at him before taking the stuff from him.

"Don't worry. It's all good. Atleast you're safe.", NamJoon said.

They got on their bicycles and cycled to NamJoon place when HoSeok sees JungKook setting the place up while his grandmother was cutting a few of the vegetables.

"Hey, NamJoon hyung! I need your help.", JungKook called and NamJoon gave the ingredients to HoSeok's grandmother before going to JungKook.

HoSeok came next to his grandmother and wondered how did she get to NamJoon's place.

"JungKook picked me up and sent me here. He's a nice boy.", she said and HoSeok sees JungKook staring at him.

HoSeok looks away and helps to cut the ingredients that they just bought.

Soon, JungKook walks towards HoSeok and said, "I need your help.".

HoSeok wanted to look for NamJoon but NamJoon was already busy doing something else so he had no choice.

"Just hold this for me.", JungKook said and HoSeok held the table straight for JungKook to hammer a nail on.

"I invited TaeHyung and Jimin as well. Atleast your friends will be around.", JungKook said and HoSeok nods at him.