Chapter 18

HoSeok walks away after what happened and he was getting emotional slightly but he quickly wipes his tears away.

He skips going to the cafe and heads straight to school while he tries to keep a normal face on before Jimin or the others noticed.

When he arrived in school, he sees TaeHyung and Jimin talking while he smiled at them.

Jimin approached him and said, "Hyung.. Are you okay?".

HoSeok nods and he wanted some time alone while he walks past Jimin to head to the classroom.

He sat down in his seat and remained quiet while Jimin and TaeHyung were watching him from outside.

"Your bestfriend needs you, Jimin

"Your bestfriend needs you, Jimin.", TaeHyung said and Jimin nods while he went to sit with HoSeok.

TaeHyung was about to head inside the classroom when he overheard a few students talking about JungKook.

"I heard he's coming back to school tomorrow. I guess he's really everyone's favourite.".

TaeHyung nods his head and went into the class before sitting next to Jimin who was comforting HoSeok.

At the same time, JungKook had gotten out of the shower as he needed to head to the airport.

"JungKook ah.. You seemed sad. Are you okay? Rose Kim is coming here soon.. Are you not excited?", his mother asked.

JungKook smiled and sighed as he went to put his clothes on.

For some reason, he couldn't stop thinking of HoSeok and it was hitting a little too deep.

He leaves his room and sat in the kitchen to have tea before leaving the house.

"Don't worry about me, Eomma. I'm fine.", JungKook said and smiled at her.

"If you have anything to share, just share it with me okay?", his mother said and JungKook nods.

He finishes up his tea and leaves the house with the car key while giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

He gets in the car and drove to the airport right away.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok was listening to the teacher while he seemed to be thinking so much about what happened that he asked the permission to head to the washroom.

Jimin sees how his friend looked and sighed while TaeHyung knew deep down.. HoSeok might have found out about JungKook.

HoSeok stayed in the washroom and looks at himself in the mirror as he wanted to burst in tears but he couldn't.

He holds the tears back again and tries to remain calm until his phone started to ring.

He looks down and sees Yoongi calling him. He takes a few breaths and answered the call.