Chapter 13

JungKook comes into HoSeok's apartment and HoSeok tries to remain calm until HoSeok pulls him towards a wall.

"I miss you.", JungKook said as their faces were close to each other.

JungKook leans in and kissed HoSeok on the lips while HoSeok puts his arms around JungKook's neck.

"So what shall we have for dinner?", HoSeok asked and they walked to the couch before plopping down together.

"Let's have spicy ramen.", JungKook suggested and HoSeok ordered it right away while laying his head on JungKook's chest.

After ordering the food, HoSeok decided to take a shower while JungKook waited as he turned the TV on.

He noticed a box on the table and takes it while seeing what was inside. "Wow, a sweater?", JungKook muttered and puts it aside while watching his TV.

Then, JungKook's phone rang and he realized that it was his mother. "Hello, Eomma.", JungKook said as he answered it.

"JungKook ah! I have a good news, son.".

JungKook laughs as he hears how excited his mother was and wondered what was it all about.

"Rose Kim is coming back to Korea. Don't you miss her? She would be coming in 2 days. Will you pick her up?".

JungKook smiled to himself and he remembered Rose Kim very well. "Okay, I'll pick her up.", JungKook said.

As soon as he hangs up the phone, HoSeok came out and smiled at JungKook who was looking at him.

"The sweater is nice. Did you buy it?", JungKook asked.

HoSeok remembered that Yoongi's gift was still there and he takes it with him.

"Um.. Yes. It was nice so I bought it right away.", HoSeok lied and quickly keeps it in his room. The door bell rang and they knew that it was the food.

They set the table up with HoSeok bringing the utensils and plates while JungKook takes a bottle of water out for both of them.

"Let's eat!", JungKook said happily as he starts taking the ramen first.

They ate happily and JungKook wondered how was school earlier. HoSeok realized, JungKook doesn't know that he left school early.

"Oh. It was great but tiring.", HoSeok said and JungKook nods while chewing his food.

"Don't worry. When I'm here, I'll make sure you won't feel tired.", JungKook said and HoSeok smiled before thanking him.

"So what are you going to do tomorrow?", HoSeok asked and JungKook shrugged.

He laughs and said, "I really don't know but I'll probably hang out with old friends of mine

He laughs and said, "I really don't know but I'll probably hang out with old friends of mine.".

HoSeok nods and he continues to eat while watching JungKook enjoying the ramen very much.