Chapter 19

JungKook sighed and said, "How can I tell her? She's going to be disappointed if she knew.".

Rose held his hand and understands how he feels. "JungKook, what happened between us..", Rose said and JungKook shook his head.

"Please.. Just act infront of my mother. If she's not around, then we don't do those stuff. Only if she's around.", JungKook said as he begs her.

Rose was not into the plan when she sees how desperate JungKook looked and she pulls him for a kiss for a while before they continued to walk to JungKook's appointment.

They held hand in hand and walks to the apartment when Mrs Jeon opened the door as she welcomes Rose in.

"Aigoo~ Look at you.. so beautiful!", Mrs Jeon said as she brings Rose in while JungKook placed her stuff in the empty room that she'll be using.

Rose sat by the dining table while Mrs Jeon brings the food to the table and JungKook helps her along the way.

"Wow, Mrs Jeon. You don't have to cook this much.", Rose said and Mrs Jeon assures her that it was alright.

JungKook sat beside Rose and hands a plate while Mrs Jeon scoops the rice for her.

"So how is the States there, Rose?", Mrs Jeon asked and Rose shared everything to her while JungKook listens to her with a smile.

"Yah~ Maybe JungKook could go back to the States with you the next time.", Mrs Jeon said and JungKook shook his head but Mrs Jeon seemed to be serious.

Rose turns to look at JungKook and hears what Mrs Jeon said.

"JungKook ah, if Rose can do well in the States, so can you. Think about it. It will be worth it.", Mrs Jeon said and JungKook nods without saying anything else.

Rose continues to eat happily and said, "Don't worry, Mrs Jeon. I'm sure whatever decision JungKook makes, will be good for him.".

JungKook nods with a smile and continues to eat while it went silent awkwardly for a while.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok was trying to recognize who was the young man standing next to him with the umbrella.

"Jung Hobi.. You don't remember me?".

HoSeok hears his nickname being called until he remembered who the young man was.

"Wait! This cannot be! Kim NamJoonie?!", HoSeok said happily and NamJoon nods with a smile while they were happy to meet each other after a very long time.

They decided to stop by at a cafe to catch up on things and HoSeok was impressed with how NamJoon looked.

"Yah~ You really looked better now. You would always have your sunglasses on! But you look.. handsome now.", HoSeok said and NamJoon smiled shyly.