Chapter 24

JungKook smirked and said, "It's time for a change anyway, Hyunbi.".

"So what about us? Are you going to throw it away?", Hyunbi asked and JungKook turned to look at her.

"Some flowers can grow by themselves. Maybe you should try the same.", JungKook said and Hyunbi was speechless.

JungKook stops his bus and said, "Have a good life, Hyunbi.".

He boards the bus, leaving Hyunbi alone at the bustop without caring about her.

At the same time, HoSeok was about to open his door when he noticed a package by the door.

He picks it up while unlocking the door and went into his living room to see what was inside the package.

It was pictures of him.. and NamJoon when they were kids back then.

HoSeok noticed that NamJoon also left a note inside and he reads it while putting the pictures aside

The pictures really brought me back to so many memories of us. Which is why.. I'm glad that we are friends again.

Which is why I meant everything I said, if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask me, HoSeok.

HoSeok smiled and continued to look the pictures happily while calling NamJoon right away.

"Hello, NamJoon. I received the pictures. It's really nice.", HoSeok said.

"I'm glad you liked it. There are more surprises to come. Tomorrow, are you free?".

HoSeok looks his school schedule and noticed that he was free after 2pm while he wondered what NamJoon had in mind.

"I want to show you something and just spend a day with you. If you're tired, you don't have to.".

HoSeok chuckled and said, "Okay. I'll tell you if I'm free tomorrow then.".

They hang up the phone and HoSeok went to take a shower before going to bed.

"I wonder if Yoongi is alright though.", HoSeok muttered after realizing that Yoongi was quiet after meeting JungKook earlier.

After his shower, he heads to his bedroom and starts calling Yoongi while waiting patiently.

"Hello, HoSeok.".

HoSeok heard Yoongi's voice and checks up on him if he's alright.

"I'm fine. Worried about me?".