Chapter 1

HoSeok was walking to school as usual with his messy hair and stops by Starbucks to get his coffee.

"One Americano, please.", HoSeok ordered and paid the cashier.

As he heard his name being called, he grabs his Americano from the counter and saw a note on it.

He takes the note and sees a phone number on it with a sentence 'Can I take you out sometimes?'. HoSeok rolls his eyes and crushed the paper before throwing it away.

He walks to the entrance when he hears someone running to him. "There he is! HoSeok hyung!", HoSeok sees Jimin running to him.

"Good Morning, Hyung! I heard that there would be new students coming in to the school

"Good Morning, Hyung! I heard that there would be new students coming in to the school.", Jimin said as they walked.

"Oh really?", HoSeok asked while rolling his eyes.

Jimin was excited that he could already seethe students gathering nearby.

"Come on, HoSeok! Let's see them!", Jimin said as he drags HoSeok by the arm.

HoSeok was not interested that he wanted to head to class but seeing Jimin pouts, he sighed.

HoSeok wasn't interested to see any of the new students but he had no choice to follow Jimin to see the principal welcoming the new students.

"Welcome! Everyone, I'm Principal Song. I'm glad to have all of you here today. The details for your class is in your flyers. Please proceed to your classes and enjoy your first day at Arts Academy.".

"I heard this year's batch are quite packed.", Jimin said and HoSeok nods to him.

They watched all of the new students walking to class when a group of girls were being overly excited.

"What's wrong with them?", Jimin asked and the girls were calling someone.

"JungKook oppa! JungKook oppa! Hello!".

JungKook?

HoSeok feeling annoyed by it, turned around to walk away when someone bumps into him, causing him to drop his Americano on the ground.

"Aish~ Shit!", HoSeok muttered and noticed that his shirt was wet while Jimin came over to help.

"I'm sorry.. Are you okay?".

HoSeok looks up to see a young man standing infront of him while holding a tissue packet in his hand.

"I'm fine.", HoSeok said and walks past him while Jimin apologized before going after HoSeok.

HoSeok heads to the washroom to clean his shirt. "What a idiot.", HoSeok muttered and he quickly heads to class.

Jimin caught up to HoSeok and sees how wet his shirt was. "I have a extra shirt if you need it.", Jimin said and HoSeok shook his head.