Chapter 16

HoSeok smiled and pats Jimin on the shoulder. "I'm fine. Just thinking of what dance I should do this time.", HoSeok said and walks away.

HoSeok sat by the corner and takes out his notebook while he starts writing down the plans for his performance.

Then, Luna came by and sat infront of him. "Oppa! What type of dance should I do? I can't really think of one.", Luna asked.

HoSeok looks at her and thinks before answering her back. "Do something that you are confident in. That'll help.", HoSeok said and Luna nods right away while she went back to her friends.

He picks his phone up and noticed that there was no message from JungKook at all.

"Is he really that busy?", HoSeok muttered and keeps his phone away while continuing to write down his plan.

At the same time, JungKook and Hyunbi arrives at her apartment while they put the stuff they bought on the table.

"Go and rest up. I'll make you some soup.", JungKook said as he held her arms gently.

"I'll wake you up when I'm done.", JungKook said and they shared a kiss before he carries her in his arms, bridal style, and placed her on her bed.

Hyunbi lays down and watched JungKook cook before her eyes was feeling heavier that she eventually fell asleep.

JungKook continues to make the soup when he remembered making soup for HoSeok.

He smiled to himself and turned to see HoSeok sitting on the top counter, smiling at him.

Then, he realized that it was just his imagination and he was still in Hyunbi's house.

After a few minutes, he was done with the soup and he walks to Hyunbi while patting her gently to wake her up.

"Hello, princess

"Hello, princess. Your soup is ready.", JungKook said and he carries her, bridal style, to the dining table.

Hyunbi tasted the soup when her eyes got wider and JungKook wondered what was wrong.

"This is actually very nice.", Hyunbi said with a smile and JungKook thanked her before drinking his water.

"Hyunbi.. My mother needs me at home. It's really urgent.", JungKook said and Hyunbi smiled as she held JungKook's hand.

"I understand. Go to her okay?", Hyunbi said and JungKook nods with a smile while he gives a peck on her forehead.

- Later -

HoSeok was leaving school with Jimin and TaeHyung behind him.