Chapter 12

JungKook arrives at the bar where he was supposed to plan to meet Ariel when she noticed him waiting by the table.

He came to her and hugs her from behind, making her flinched out of being surprised.

"Were you waiting too long?", JungKook asked and Ariel shook her head while they leaned in for a kiss.

"Were you busy earlier?", she asked and JungKook nods his head while apologizing.

He ordered a drink and said, "My mum needs my help around the house. So I had to help her.".

Ariel nods and wanted to know more about JungKook and his mother since they are very close.

"My mum means alot to me. After my dad left us, I had to look after her. There's only one thing I promised her that I won't do. My dad did it... he disappointed her. So I made a promise that I won't do the same thing my father did.", JungKook said and Ariel was stunned but she smiled at him.

She held his hand and assured him that he will be a good son. "You don't break promises, right?", she said and JungKook nods his head.

They had their drinks and continued to talk until Ariel opens up about HoSeok.

"Are you guys still friends? I rarely see him with you.", Ariel said.

"Yes

"Yes. We're just friends. Nothing more. Because I have you and you only.", JungKook said and Ariel blushed even more.

"After this, I have to head home. My mum wants me to help cook dinner. So I hope you understand.", JungKook said while Ariel nods with a smile.

Then, TaeHyung and Jimin came to a bar after planning it at the last minute when TaeHyung spots JungKook talking with a girl at the table.

"Jimin, can we go somewhere else?", TaeHyung asked and Jimin turns to where he was looking until he also sees JungKook being flirty with the girl.

"You said he doesn't do dating?", Jimin said and TaeHyung rolled his eyes as they walked out of the bar.

"He wasn't even dating in there. That is not dating.", TaeHyung said and he takes Jimin's hand while they walked to another place to get their drinks.

"Whatever we saw today, just keep it between ourselves.", TaeHyung said and Jimin wondered why.

TaeHyung stares at Jimin in the eyes and said, "Just don't okay?".