Chapter 15

JungKook was wondering what Hyunbi needed and she showed the message.

"I guess I forgot to attend my medical appointment. Could you accompany me?", she asked.

JungKook was thinking hard as he planned to pick HoSeok up from school and he turns to look at Hyunbi.

"Okay, I'll accompany you until everything is settled. Don't worry, I'm free anyway.", JungKook said while giving a peck on her forehead.

"Are you sure that you're okay with it?", Hyunbi asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. You need me, don't you? So don't worry!", JungKook said as he pats her head gently.

They took a taxi and heads to the hospital right away while JungKook knew that he needed to tell HoSeok.

As Hyunbi fell asleep on his shoulder, he takes his phone out and quickly sends a message to HoSeok.

HoSeok, at the same time, was finishing with class as it was time for lunch period when he noticed JungKook's message.

He opens the message and reads before sighing to himself.

JungKook: Sorry HoSeok. I have something urgent to handle so I can't pick you up.

JungKook: How about I call you once I'm done?

Me: Oh okay. Go settle your stuff first then.

HoSeok heads out of the classroom and wondered if JungKook was alright but it was probably nothing serious.

Then, HoSeok remembered about Yoongi asking him to go to dinner with him while he takes his phone out again.

He looks for Yoongi's message and starts replying to Yoongi.

Me: Yoongi, I'll go to dinner with you.
I'm free anyways.

Min Yoongi: That's great! I'll pick you up from school then.

Min Yoongi: See you soon!

HoSeok smiled to himself and heads to the cafeteria to get his lunch

TaeHyung was sitting at the usual table as he was planning to talk to JungKook.

He looks for JungKook's number and called him right away since Jimin was still queueing for the food.

"Oh, TaeHyung ssi? How can I help you?".

TaeHyung sighed and said, "Dude, are you free later? There's something that we should talk.".