Chapter 27

HoSeok hears NamJoon's voice and he couldn't speak as he was already on the verge of tears.

"Did something happened?".

HoSeok starts to cry heavily and he could hear how worried NamJoon sounded.

"I'm coming over. Don't do anything stupid okay?".

HoSeok hangs up the phone and cried heavily as he walks to his apartment slowly.

Before he could head up to his apartment, he sees someone sitting by the bench and he wipes his tears angrily.

"HoSeok..", JungKook said as he stood up to face HoSeok.

HoSeok sees the bruises on JungKook's face and said, "Got into a fight with someone?".

"Yoongi.. He beat me up.", JungKook said and HoSeok scoffed.

"Maybe I should've done something back to him. So atleast he will stop seeing you.", JungKook said and HoSeok frowned.

JungKook smirked and said, "Then he'll get emotional when he sees you and me together.".

HoSeok steps closer to JungKook and said, "You fucking lied to me.. and now, all you care about is someone else.".

"You were with a lady earlier. So why are you still fucking here?", HoSeok raised his voice.

JungKook stares at HoSeok and said, "That's not the issue

JungKook stares at HoSeok and said, "That's not the issue. Are you starting to regret it? Regret everything we did?".

"Yes! I guess I was a fool for believing your lies and thought that you were finally being sincere with me but no. You lied again!".

HoSeok was holding his tears as much as he can when JungKook grabs his hand while holding it.

"HoSeok.. Don't say things that you'll regret.", JungKook said and HoSeok pulled his hand away.

"I won't blame you. Because it was my fault too, to go on with it.", HoSeok said.

Without both of them knowing, NamJoon arrived and he sees HoSeok talking to JungKook outside of his apartment.