Chapter 11

HoSeok wondered what TaeHyung meant until Jimin called them over to start warming up before class started.

"What does he mean by that?", HoSeok asked himself and came infront with Jimin to lead the warm up.

At the same time, JungKook and Hyunbi were heading to JungKook's place to take a look at his flowers that he is taking care of.

JungKook unlocks the door and invites her in while she noticed how nice and simple JungKook's apartment was.

JungKook takes her hand and brings her to his balcony that was filled with flowers. "Wow! This is so beautiful.", Hyunbi said and JungKook smiled with a nod.

They sat on the coushion where JungKook placed it and Hyunbi continues to admire the flowers.

JungKook looks around and plucks one of the roses while placing on her ear. "Now you're even more beautiful.", JungKook said and he takes a pen out while pulling her arm close to him.

"Hehe~ What are you trying to do?", Hyunbi asked and JungKook smiled while continuing to draw.

"I'm giving you a flower on your arm.", JungKook said and Hyunbi smiled shyly to herself.

"Because flowers are pretty.. just like you.", JungKook continued as his hands were moving while Hyunbi could see the flower on her arm already.

After a while, JungKook was done and Hyunbi smiled happily as she takes a closer look at it.

"It's simple but pretty

"It's simple but pretty. Thank you, JungKook.", Hyunbi said and JungKook leans closer to her before tilting his head a little.

Soon, they ended up kissing and JungKook pulls Hyunbi into his embrace. "You surprised me, JungKook.", Hyunbi said and JungKook laughs before kissing her again.

Then, Hyunbi's phone rang and she answered it quickly while JungKook waited for her and checks his phone.

He smiled to see messages from HoSeok and noticed that Ariel was looking for him. He sent her a quick reply and sees Hyunbi coming towards him.

"I'm sorry but I might have to leave. My cousin's coming to my place for a staycay.", Hyunbi said and JungKook nods while he decided to send her to the bustop.

They held hands as they walked to the bustop and Hyunbi wondered when would she meet JungKook again.

"Soon. And I'll spend the night together with you, okay?", JungKook said and Hyunbi was okay with it.

"To be honest, I thought a guy like you.. would already have a girlfriend.", Hyunbi said and it made JungKook stunned for a while.