Chapter 14

The Next Day...

JungKook was the first to wake up and noticed that HoSeok was still asleep soundly.

He smiled to himself as he strokes HoSeok's hair and decided to make breakfast. He looks through the cupboards and opened the fridge to find the ingredients he need.

"Okay, omelette it is.", JungKook said and starts cracking the eggs.

After a while, HoSeok woke up to the noise coming from the kitchen and sees JungKook cooking while he smiled to himself.

He got up of bed with messy hair and puffy face while he walked to JungKook before wrapping his arms around JungKook's waist.

"Mmm~ What are you cooking?", HoSeok asked and JungKook smiled to himself.

"Omelette. With some bacon.. I found it inside the fridge.", JungKook said and HoSeok nods while he continued to watch JungKook cook.

Few minutes later, JungKook was done and puts the omelette on the plate for both HoSeok and himself.

"Bon appetite!", JungKook said happily and HoSeok laughs while he starts eating the food.

HoSeok's eyes widened and said, "This is good! Not bad, Jeon JungKook!".

JungKook smiled shyly and they continued to eat happily.

"You're meeting your friends later?", HoSeok asked and JungKook nods while chewing his food.

"Yeap. Going to the arcade.", JungKook said.

"Your friend, TaeHyung

"Your friend, TaeHyung.. he seems to like Jimin alot, huh?", HoSeok asked again and JungKook laughs to himself.

He drank his cup of milk and said, "I guess so. If they are meant to be, why not?".

HoSeok smiled and sees the time on the clock. He went to wash the dishes and starts washing up for school while JungKook walks to balcony.

He lights up a cigarette and scroll through his contacts. He selected one and called the number right away.

"Hyunbi.. I miss you. Let's meet. I have an idea on where to go.", JungKook said with a smile on his face.

"Nae~ I'll see you soon, boo.".

JungKook hangs up the phone and continues to smoke while waiting for HoSeok to finish washing up.

After HoSeok was done with his shower, he noticed that JungKook was staring at him as he was getting ready for school.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?", HoSeok asked and JungKook moves closer to him with a smile on his face.

He starts styling HoSeok's hair while HoSeok watches him doing his hair. "Okay, and it's done.", JungKook said.