⁂ Ghost Murderer 33 Wealth And Code ⁂

Start from the beginning

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, Bao Zheng nodded,

"Go!"

He said, leading everyone to the tarmac, and stopped about two meters away from Qin Ou and the others, and watched with breathlessness.

Looking at Qin Ou again, he put the bomb on a small table, sat on a horse, and chose a more comfortable angle.

The contact lens has been removed, and the inner bullet has been removed intently. It seems that this process is more delicate.

Everyone couldn't help, so they had to wait anxiously.
......

Soon, the sky was completely dark, and Qin Ou's clothes were soaked with sweat... At this time, the weather wasn't too hot, it can be seen that it was caused by the high concentration of attention.

Bai Chi squatted behind him, Qin Ou gently opened his face, and he quickly helped him wipe the sweat that would block his vision. In the end, everyone heard a soft 'Click'... The metal bomb net that was tied to the lid of the box was also stripped away. Only the place where the lid of the box was locked was a small box protruding. There were a few bulging pockets around the box. This was the last bomb.

"This design is quite ingenious!"

Qin Ou pointed to the bulging bags and said,

"It's filled with flammable liquid, and there's an ignition device inside. As long as the password is wrong, the machine will automatically spray into it. Fuel and ignition, what's in it'll be burned."

Everyone nodded, something like ancient Chinese organ techniques. Qin Ou opened the box. Inside, there was a ring-shaped combination lock, which was similar in shape to the lock of a safe and had to be rotated.

"Huh..."

Qin Ou frowned.

"What?"

Zhan Zhao squatted down and asked when he saw his face embarrassed.

"This kind of lock is the most difficult one to open."

Qin Ou said,

"The key is a live lock. I don't know whether to go to the left or the right."

"Go to the right."

Chen Mi suddenly opened his mouth. Qin Ou looked up at him,

"Are you sure?"

Chen Mi shrugged,

"My dad has always wanted a daughter, so he's almost crazy. I guess it's going to the right."

"Uh..."

Qin Ou looked at Zhan Zhao helplessly, as if asking——Is this reason reliable?

Zhan Zhao also frowned and asked,

"Is there no other basis?"

"The person who made the bomb should be left-handed."

Qin Ou said,

"From the point of view of the technique, the whole bomb comes along the left side."

"Zhao Jue is also left-handed, right?"

Bai Chi asked,

"I think he always painted with his left hand."

"There should be no right and left hand for Zhao Jue."

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"The left and right hands are the same to him. There's no difference at all."