FOONEW pt2

Onew stared at the chicken curry in front of him, his mouth practically drooling. He desperately wanted to eat it - all at once - but he told himself that this was the only food he would be eating until much later that night, once they had arrived in London. And although plane food wasn't exactly the best sort of food you could get, he was excited nonetheless.

"Onew, what are you doing? Aren't you going to eat that?" Jonghyun asked. The smaller boy was sitting next to him, and staring at him as if he was crazy. Onew realised that he had been staring at the food for over five minutes, doing nothing. "It's going to get cold."

Onew laughed, and shook his head. "Ah, but that's the beautiful thing about chicken: it demands to be eaten. You can eat it either hot or cold, and it's still the most delicious thing in the world! Chicken is chicken, no matter if it's hot or cold." He sighed happily, picking up his fork, ready to eat. "Don't discriminate against chicken!"

Jonghyun's eyes widened, suddenly aware of the mistake he'd made. "I wasn't discriminating! I also love chicken! Chicken is great. WORSHIP THE CHICKEN!" Jonghyun bowed his head at the chicken, thankful that it existed. "Oh, chicken, how I enjoy you."

"Back off, Jjong! It's mine! My precious!" Onew exclaimed, pushing it slightly away from the other boy who was now staring at it hungrily.

Onew waited no longer to shove the curry in his mouth.

Onew sure does love chicken.

--

wtf am i doing with my life -v