Finally what felt forever a soft voice sounds," it's done." One of the twins spoke weakly.

        Swallowing I began to slowly squint my eyes open to see Aisha and Speka holding onto each other for balance, their hands still tightly intertwined. The lizardman is now sitting upright in the bright magic circle; his eyes staring blankly ahead.

        "Did it work?" Elsword questioned in a whisper.

        Aisha nodded," let's test it out." She tightens her grip on Speka's hand. Taking a deep breath in she asks, "are you Lucas' father?"

        "Yes I am." The lizardman answered robotically; he seems more emotionless than Eve at this point.

        The sisters exchange smiles. At the corner of my eyes I could see everyone else celebrating at the success of the spell, I couldn't help but smile along with them.

        "Time to get some answers!" Elsword jumps to his feet - dusting himself off. Crossing his arms he ordered," tell us where that Dark Mage is."

        Once again the lizardman replied in an emotionless voice,"he cannot be found here. He has left to find the Dragon's power."

        "That's perfect!" Raven exclaims while cracking his knuckle. "We can easily ambush him when he decides to come back."

        "This seems too simple." Aisha pointed out weakly - her legs shaking, Speka struggled to keep her up on her feet. It's only a matter of time before the sisters run out of energy.

         "He must know where to find the Dragon's power if he just left like that. Also, why would he just leave his puppet behind? Leaving him here would easily give away the Dragon's location along with his hide out. If we never bumped into his puppet we wouldn't have been positive about the path we were taking. If this lizardman was never here we could've turned back thinking we got ourselves lost."

        "Are you suggesting this may have been set up?" Eve asked; a sense of fear hit me once those words left her mouth.

        "Why are you here?! Where has the Dark Mage gone to?!" Speka quickly questioned the lizardman.

        "I am simply here as a decoy." I can hear Elsword cursing to himself in the background. "I was told to keep the threat busy while Kayak went to fetch an item from the village. The alchemist has something he needs for the Dragon's revival."

        Speka cursed loudly as she falls to her knees, her hand breaking free from her sister's. Almost instantly the magic circle disintegrates into tiny bits of light. The lizardman's eyes roll back as he falls back into unconsciousness.

       Raven angrily punches the ground," we should've left someone behind! We foolishly left the village defenceless." He continued to punch the ground.

        Speka summoned out her staff. She shakily hops on, nearly losing her balance in the process.

        "What are you doing?!" Aisha attempts to grab onto her arm, but her legs caved in before she could reach her sister. "You're dangerously low on magic!"

        "I don't care!" Speka shot back harshly - her eyes quickly growing moist. "I'm going back first, I don't have time to stick around your team."

        "No wait--" Speka hurriedly flew off before Aisha could finish talking. She lowered her head," you left me again." She mumbles to herself. "But why should I care? I hate you anyways." Her voice began to tremble.