Chapter 33

Austin’s POV

Today was the day. The day that my house became our house. I was so excited to give Elise the tour of the house and show her our room. Thank god I cleaned it up before the tour. Now she could come home, to her new home. She could meet her new dog, see the, unfortunately closed up, pool, and the not so closed up hot tub.

“Good morning everyone.” Elise said as she walked into the back lounge where Phil and I were sat on our laptops. We were almost back to California and almost back home. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder while I put my arm around her.

“Morning.” I said giving her a small kiss. “Are you excited?” I asked. I hope she was as excited as I was. I mean it was a new state, a new home, a new family pretty much. She was going to love it here I could already tell. But all she did was shrug her shoulders.

“I guess.” She said and wrinkled her nose. “I just really miss Rory…” She said now laying her back across my lap looking up at me. I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through her long dark hair.

“It’s all in your head. If you see it, just close those blue eyes like you mean it…” I couldn’t help but quote myself when I was around her. She did it all the time so it had become a habit for me. I shook my head. “Are you sure you are ready to move away from your house and your dog?” I asked. She seemed to not want to go with me anymore. Like she lost interest or something.

“Yes, Austin, it’s just hard to say goodbye sometimes and I had to do it so quickly…” She shook her head. “Look, Austin, I’m really excited to be living with you and to be moving to California with you. I’m so happy I’m here with you right now. I love you and I love being with you. I love your eyes, your smile, your hugs and kisses, I love waking up and throwing on your shirts in the morning and being able to smell your sweet scent of vanilla,” That made me blush a little. “I love seeing you do what you’re passionate about, I just love seeing you and being with you, knowing that you are mine. The thing is, I left a lot of my life back in Maryland and I left it with about 3 hours’ notice. Of course I’m going to be a little sad and miss it for a while but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to move in with you and be with you.” She said and smiled up at me. I looked into her shining blue eyes and I couldn’t resist returning her smile. “I love you.” She said and sat up next to me on the couch.

“I love you too.” I said and kissed her a small smile creeping across my lips. 

I Need Your Love Like A Boy Needs His Mothers SideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara