Chapter 26

Austin’s POV

Tino sat next to me on the couch with a sigh. He seemed a little happier than yesterday. Meeting Sarah’s dad and family must have gone well. She couldn’t come to the show last night but they were together all day yesterday before the show.

“So how did it go…?” I asked slowly. I didn’t want him to get upset if something bad had happened.

“It was okay. The doctors say that her dad is okay and stable and he can leave the hospital tomorrow. He made it.” Tino said with a relieved sigh.

“I told you he was going to be alright!” I said with a smile and Tino rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah…” He said getting out his phone probably to text Sarah.

“Well, anything else happen?” I asked and Tino paused and bit the inside of his cheeks. Something he did when he was nervous.

“Um… Her dad wants us to get married… It was awkward for him to bring it up. I don’t know…” He said and put his phone away.

“There’s no reason you two couldn’t get married maybe not yet but one day. You never know.” I said trying to offer my thoughts to him. He shrugged and shook his head.

“I don’t know if I want marriage for a little while. Plus I’ve only known her for 7 months and 3 months of that time we have been apart because of touring.”

“Look I’m not saying you have to I’m just saying you like her right? There is no reason that one day you two couldn’t get married. Maybe not any day soon. But maybe one day, ya know?” I asked and he nodded.

“I guess. I just don’t want to think about it right now though…” Tino said opening his laptop ending the conversation. Erin walked in looking kind of sick and sat down on the opposite side of us.

“Are you okay?” I asked watching her clench her stomach in pain.

“I think I have a little bit of motion sickness or something. I was throwing up earlier…” She said and I made a face. “I just haven’t been feeling good I’m sure I will be fine.” She said brushing it off.