Chapter 25

Austin’s POV

It was the end of the night. We had finished our last song and I immediately ran off to the side of the stage and picked up Elise, threw her over my shoulder, and ran back to the bus. She was kicking and screaming in protest the entire way there but I didn’t care.

“Austin! Put me down!” She giggled. I smiled and did as she said. Setting her down on the couch in the back lounge. I smiled at her as I attacked her with kisses and my hands started to playfully slip up her shirt. I could feel the contours of her body and it made me smile. “What are you doing?” She laughed brushing me away a little. But I didn’t stop; I kissed her neck and then went back to her lips. “What has gotten into you?” She asked playfully.

“I don’t know I just feel like we haven’t had any time alone all day and I wanted to spend some time with you.” I said and sat down next to her resting my arm on the back of the couch behind her. She leaned her back against my chest and pulled my hand down to rest it on her stomach. She laughed a little and reached up to run a hand through my sweaty hair. I needed to take a shower. I sat up a bit to signal her to move so I could get up.

“Where are you going?” She asked. I pointed to the small shower about 10 feet away and she smiled. “Mind if I join you?” She asked with a smile playing on her lips. She knew I wasn’t going to say no to an offer like that. I smiled and took off my shirt. She traced my tattoos with her eyes and bit her bottom lip with a smiled. She stood up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me and I slipped my hands underneath her shirt and started to slide it up for her. I could feel her smile against my lips and she lifted her hands up so I could slide her shirt off the rest of the way.

My eyes shot open as I heard voices coming from the front of the bus. I pulled Elise into the shower area and closed the door. She only smiled and slipped out of the rest of her clothes. I did the same and I could hear the voices pass by the shower to go into the back lounge. I let out a sigh of relief. That would have been awkward if they found us like that.