Chapter 10

Phil’s POV

I sat down on the couch and rubbed my temples. Alan needed to get here. He knew how I felt about groupies. How both of me and Tino did. We didn’t trust them. They complicated things.

“Hey,” Tino sat down next to me with a sigh. “Can you believe Alan? What was he thinking?” I shook my head slowly. It wasn’t just Alan it was Austin as well. They should’ve never invited those girls on to the bus.

“I don’t know… This is so unlike those two. We need to get those girls out of here… We don’t want another Tiffany…” I said feeling a pain in my chest just saying her name. I saw Tino’s face it had a pained look on it too. I shook my head again. I wish I could forget her. I’m sure Tino felt the same way.

Tiffany was a groupie who I, at the time, thought I loved. I thought we were dating that we were in love and that she was more than a groupie. One day I found out she was sleeping with Tino as well. It broke both of our hearts to find out she was seeing both of us. We were in the middle of a tour and it was complicated once we found out. She couldn’t stay so we made her call someone to come get her. She was 200 miles from home. We gave her money for a hotel and left her. Tino and I haven’t been the same ever since.

Groupies and girls on tour just complicate everything. They break your heart and they almost make you hate your best friend. I didn’t want anything like that to ever happen again. After this show they had to leave. There was no way me or Tino were going to let them come on tour with us.

“Alan better be back soon. If he misses this show because of a fucking groupie I swear to god…” Tino shook his head and racked a hand through his hair. He looked like a nervous wreck. Was it because of the Tiffany situation? We both didn’t want this to end like ours did…