Chapter 15

Tino’s POV

“Sorry guys!” Alan said as he burst in holding the small groupies hand. I rolled my eyes. I wish he had left her at the hotel.

“You should be, Jesus Christ! We thought you weren’t going to come back.” I said. Alan looked down at his feet he looked scared. I felt bad for him he clearly had feelings for her. Too bad she’d probably break his heart.

“Look I’m really sorry okay? Can you not yell at me?” Alan asked sounding really hurt. I didn’t understand it’s not like I said anything too mean.

“I’m sorry it’s just, you know how I feel about…” I said looking at the girl. I think her name was Erin. “Your names Erin right?” She nodded her head “Well, listen Erin you have to leave now.” I said pointing her towards the door. She stepped behind Alan like she was hiding waiting for him to explain something. I looked at him questioningly.

“I want her to come on tour with us…” He said. My face dropped.

“No way. No fucking way am I letting a slut come with us. You really think me or Phil would let you do that? Really? What are you thinking?” I yelled. She seemed to hide even more behind Alan.

“She’s not a slut you asshole! Just because you picked a whore groupie like Tiffany to hang out with you doesn’t mean every girls the same okay? Fuck you guys it’s not just your bus I can invite anyone I want to come with us. Move!” Alan said pushing me and Phil aside. We looked at each other. Phil looked hurt and I’m sure I had the same expression on my face. I felt sick to my stomach at the mention of her name.