Chapter 4

Austin’s POV

She was so beautiful. I didn’t know what had come over me but from the moment I saw her on the sidewalk I knew I wanted her. I wanted to talk to her, hold her, kiss her, play with her, everything. I wish I had the chance to get to know her before we had to leave again. I doubt she would want to come on tour with a bunch of messy guys.

“Sound check!” Our manager yelled from the front of the bus. I looked up from our make out session and groaned. I really didn’t want to leave her. I stood up and settled myself.

“Aren’t you coming?” I asked as I started to leave. She got up and started to follow. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she blushed.

When we got to the building I could see the line had gotten really long. There were lots of girls waiting in line and when I tried to get through some blocked my way trying to get my attention. I couldn’t deal with them right now I love my fans but I needed to get inside.

“Sorry, I have to go!” I said dodging some girls. I held Elise close to me as we walked through the line I didn’t want to lose her. We got inside and I rubbed my bare arms. I only had a slipknot shirt on with the sleeves cut off. It was 40 degrees outside. “Are you cold?” I asked Elise. She was wearing jean shorts and an Isles and Glaciers hoodie I doubt she would be that cold.

“No, this hoodies really warm.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my arms. I held her in my arms feeling her warmth. I nuzzled my head into her hair. We were still standing in the middle of a hallway.

“Move goddammit!” Alan yelled pushing us out of our hug. He held Erin by the hand as he kept walking. As she went by she winked at Elise. Elise smiled. I grabbed her hand and we kept walking.

We had to drop the girls off at the green room for sound check. But they didn’t mind they seemed like they had a lot to talk about. Erin immediately started talking about Alan when he was out of the room. I wonder what happened between them. I felt kind of bad. Alan was flirting with Elise when I first brought them into the tour bus but I had to tell him that I was really into her. But it was for the best because him and Erin seemed to be really into each other too.