More Revfinder headcanons because they are my dads

- When Pathfinder announced having a child, Revenant became very curious. And Path thought that Rev would be the child's other dad.

- Revenant is not very open about his feelings for Pathfinder. He often insults Pathfinder or acts rudely to cover up the truth.

- When the insults really start to hurt Pathfinder's feelings, Revenant feels guilty, and apologizes. He never apologizes to anyone except for Pathfinder.

- Pathfinder asked many of his friends where babies come from, but when he asked Revenant, he couldn't get an answer. After being a simulacrum for over 300 years, Revenant doesn't remember where babies come from. So he's trying to discover this alongside his crush.

- Pathfinder is the only person that Revenant has any decent respect for.

- When in the games, Revenant becomes terrifyingly scary if Pathfinder is downed. He'll murder anyone and everyone, even his own teammates, until he knows that Pathfinder is safe.

- Revenant loves Pathfinder more than he hates Loba.

- The simulacrum has refrained from murdering the other legends, simply for Pathfinder's sake.

- Loba ships it, but she still hates Revenant.

- Nobody understands how someone as sweet as Pathfinder would have feelings for Revenant.

- Path unintentionally friendzones Revenant a lot. He does love the simulacrum, but Path is very focused on friendship as well.

- If Pathfinder didn't exist, Revenant wouldn't have been able to find even the slightest amount of happiness.

- They can talk to each other in morse code.

- Path often likes to leave gifts in the synthetic nightmare's room. Most often, he will leave flowers, stuffed animals, or scarfs.

- Shadow Revenant is aware that Revenant loves Pathfinder, and actually ships it a little.

- The simpulacrum has lost countless matches to give Pathfinder the win.

- Rev doesn't express his love for Pathfinder very well in public. He might growl, or push the MRVN away to keep his fearful reputation. When they are alone, Rev apologizes, and shows affection.

- Revenant overheats a lot around Path. It's the simulacrum's way of blushing.

- Pathfinder asks Kaleb about his past, and all the amazing things about being human. More specifically, Pathfinder is curious about the tastes of different foods. Revenant can remember this from his past, and he tells Pathfinder about it.

- If anyone makes Pathfinder sad, Revenant will slowly murder them.

I'll add more later, friends!