Caustic Random Headcanons #2

- He drinks more coffee than he should.

- There are rumors that Caustic had a romantic relationship with Wattson's father, but he denies all evidence. As to whether it's true or not? You decide.

- He learned Bangalore's "Death language"

- When Fuse slapped his butt, he actually liked it 😳

- Alexander doesn't understand the concept of romantic love, but he finds it to be hindering and useless.

- He never experiments on animals, except for Artur. Other than that, the doctor only experiments on people.

- The only person he is able to show kindness and love to is his mother. He cares about her deeply.

- Caustic is quite interested in Pathfinder, with his advanced structure and capability of having human emotions.

- He becomes an overprotective dad whenever someone flirts with Wattson.

- His Nox gas is corrosive, meaning it can hurt all legends, including Revenant and Pathfinder. (Canon!)

- His father was an alcoholic, which gave Alex access to many drugs, alcoholic drinks, and chemicals. He used them for experiments at a young age.

- Alexander is secretly jealous of Tae, because he thinks that Tae stole all of his mom's attention.

- Before becoming Caustic, Dr. Nox had been working on a cure to help his mother get better.

- Chemistry was a science that he was interested in ever since he was 5 years old.

- When he was a young child, Caustic wanted to become a chemist and create cures for heart disease, cancer, and others.

- He is slightly thinner than most people think. About 10% of his "thickness" is actually stored gas traps.

- Alex once wanted to marry a woman just because she was intelligent.