Cryptane Headcanons #1

Hi friends!

I just wanted to make some headcanons of a ship I started to like recently 😊

- Octane likes to wear Crypto's jacket all the time.

- Octavio is one of the few people who Tae trusted with his real name.

- Crypto doesn't care that Octane is transgender. He still loves the speed demon.

- Opposites attract.

- The younger boy likes to play with Tae's hair.

- The hacker is kind of a yandere for Octane at times, and stalks him a little.

- Because Crypto loves Octane but is still confused about his feelings for Wattson, Octavio has some resentment towards her, but tries to ignore it.

- They flirt with each other in their native languages, and don't understand each other.

- The hacker is very tempted to murder Octane's father because of how he abused the younger legend.

- Octane is one of the only people that Crypto has trouble lying to. It's quite significant, considering that Tae is a very good lier!

- Crypto teaches Octane how to better handle Sniper rifles, while Octane helps Crypto with using shotguns.

- Tae Joon Park is a simp for Octavio Silva.

- Lifeline and Wattson both ship it.

- Crypto is very protective of his boyfriend 😊

- Tae is a flustered bean and has gay panics when Octane kisses him.