"The fans definitely had a part in that with it being my home Grand Prix. Everyone in the team as well." Emilia answered. She didn't mention her Grandad passing as it would make her cry again.

"You pulled two overtakes into Copse and both of them you managed without a collision. Do you think Copse is an overtaking corner?" Natalie enquired.

"It can be providing you do it safely and I only used it as a last resort. Sure, it's dangerous but driving is dangerous and if you make the corner then it's fine, if you don't you crash. Lewis did it in 2019 overtaking Bottas for the win so it is possible though you have to put a lot of trust in the other driver not to crash into you." Emilia answered.

"Before you go, we have to ask. What's going on with you and Lando?" Natalie questioned.

"Uh no comment." Emilia replied grinning. She wasn't going to give anything away as of yet. He might prefer to say more but she didn't for now.

"Well thank you for sitting down with us." Jenson smiled.

"No problem." Emilia got off the chair and strolled back down the paddock with Aurelia.

"When I said be careful what you say, I didn't mean say nothing." Aurelia clarified. Emilia took a sip of her drink and nodded.

"Yeah I know. I didn't know what to say." Emilia responded. She wouldn't admit it but she was scared of what the media would say if she said a lot.

"You complain about you and Lando not being public now you don't know what to say?" Aurelia questioned.

"What am I supposed to say?" Emilia queried.

"I don't know. Speak from the heart." Aurelia advised. "You have the opportunity to tell the world how much you love Lando, use it."

"Okay, what's next?" Emilia asked optimistically.

"You have Channel 4 and the F1 press conference then you're done." Aurelia informed. Emilia waved at George though she didn't see Lando. The interview for Channel 4 went okay until they started asking about Lando.

"Are you guys dating now? Or have been or was this new to you?"

"No this isn't new." Emilia responded. "Well it's quite new. A few months maybe." Emilia felt arms wrap around her from behind. "I was just talking about you." Emilia turned her head to the side.

"Hope it was all good?" Lando smiled.

"When did we start dating?" Emilia queried the McLaren driver.

"Well technically I would say after Spain but Canada maybe although I haven't actually asked you to be my girlfriend." Lando debated. Emilia got excited that he was going to ask her now.

"Are you going to ask Emilia now?" The interviewer asked. Emilia got her hopes up that they would finally become official having just displayed their feelings for each other to the world.

"Uh no. I don't think the paddock is a very romantic place to do it." Lando responded. Emilia would have been disheartened but he was right. If she found the right moment before Lando did, she would ask him to become her boyfriend though maybe doing it on live television wasn't a great idea.

"Emilia, we all thought you were dating Lewis after that kiss." The interviewer commented.

"Yeah I never dated Lewis. That was me in the photo. Lewis kissed me and I didn't kiss him back so it was awkward but yeah whatever. Anymore questions about the race or are you trying to get into my personal life now?" Emilia asked. She was losing her patience with all the attention being on her relationship rather than her race.