"Hey! Look at the stage! It's beautiful, isn't it?", Jimin said excitedly and HoSeok agreed while NamJoon takes a seat to watch.

HoSeok looks around for JungKook and hoped that he would show up for rehersals atleast

"Have you guys seen JungKook?", HoSeok asked and TaeHyung shrugged.

Jimin and TaeHyung make their way to the stage to rehearse while HoSeok walks to the backstage.

As HoSeok was waiting at the backstage, he felt an arm around his waist and he turned to see JungKook.

"Let's treat this like it was a real performance.", JungKook said and HoSeok nods while they waited for their turn.

"We can do this right?", HoSeok asked nervously and JungKook nods at him.

Then, Jimin and TaeHyung left the stage when they were finished. JungKook and HoSeok walks to the middle of the stage.

"Trust me.", JungKook said and HoSeok nods while they held each other's hand.

The music was on and they start dancing while everyone watches them along with NamJoon smiling as he watched them

JungKook carries HoSeok and they spun around, using the space on the stage before ending in a beautiful pose.

Everyone cheered and clappily while JungKook and HoSeok were still in their pose. "You were great.", JungKook said with a smile and he puts HoSeok down.

As rehersals were about to come to an end, they were gathered for a last meeting before the actual performance the next day.

"Everyone has shown the best performance. Save up your energy and do well tomorrow, okay.!", the teacher said and all of them did their cheer.

HoSeok went to get his clothes to change when he sees JungKook coming out of the changing room.

"Hey..", JungKook said with a smile and HoSeok smiled at him.

"Great job earlier..", JungKook gives HoSeok a compliment.

"Thanks, you were too.", HoSeok said.

JungKook cleared his throat and said, "To be honest, you really look the happiest when you're dancing on that stage..".

"All this time, I was curious to find out what really makes you happy, and I found out that it was the stage. You love it, don't you?", JungKook continued.

"And you look amazing too. So amazing.", JungKook said with a smile on his face.

HoSeok was surprised to hear what JungKook said and then, JungKook's eyes were getting watery.

"Sorry, I should get going then. See you tomorrow.", JungKook said and he wipes his tears away as he left the theatre.

HoSeok was in tears as well and sighed heavily as he heads inside the changing room.

Meanwhile...

NamJoon was waiting by the car when he sees JungKook coming out of the theatre.

"Hey JungKook.", NamJoon called and JungKook smiled while waving at him.

"NamJoon hyung. Did you enjoy watching the rehersals?", JungKook asked and NamJoon nods while giving compliments to him.

JungKook bowed to thank him and said, "So.. where are you heading after this?".

"Have lunch, I guess? You want to join us?", NamJoon asked and JungKook shook his head.

"I have something to settle first. Maybe next time.", JungKook said and NamJoon gives him a pat on the shoulder.

JungKook said his goodbyes and left right away while HoSeok was just leaving the theatre.

"Sorry I was late.", HoSeok said and NamJoon smiled at him while opening the car door.

At the same time, JungKook was walking to the bustop when he sees Rose waiting there.

"Did you managed to talk to HoSeok?", Rose asked as she walks  him.

JungKook shook his head and Rose felt bad for him. "JungKook,I'm sorry.. but I have to leave Korea tonight.", Rose said and he nods at her.

"I'll send you to the airport tonight then.", JungKook said and Rose wondered about something.

"What about your mother? What are you going to say to her?", Rose asked and JungKook smiled instead.

He turned his head to face Rose and said, "I'll tell her everything when I get home. About us.. and HoSeok.".

Rose was shocked and she wanted to know if JungKook was sure about his decision.

"I am certain this time, Rose

"I am certain this time, Rose. I don't want to hide anything anymore. I can't even hide the face that I really love HoSeok.", JungKook said.

Rose nods and held JungKook's arm tightly while comforting him.

"She'll listen to you, JungKook. I know it.".