Chapter 35: Rescue Exercises

Start from the beginning

"You're right. Maybe that's what I should do as well." Uraraka muttered, deciding to temporarily shut her feelings for him away, and only being close best friends with him for the time being, she turn to me and smiled. "Thanks for the talk, Y/n."

The test suddenly begins. "It's starting.." The room unfolds like before.

The scenario is that a villain terrorist attack has destroyed the city and there are many civilians in need of rescue. First responders have been delayed because of destroyed roadways and it's up to the heroes to save as many lives as they can.

"Let's start by going to the closest urban area! We'll work as a team as much as possible!" Iida stated until both Izuku and I stopped.

"What's wrong Midoriya? Tomioka?"

"I hear a child's voice!"

"Let's go." I rushes towards where the voice coming from, the others followed behind. There I saw an injured boy crying by himself.

"Help! My grandpa! He's been crushed!"

"What? This is bad! Where?!"

"What's up with that? Minus points for you!" The boy yells at Izuku.

"That's definitely wrong Izuku." I approached the boy. "Okay. Everything is going to be all right. Don't worry, we'll save your grandfather for sure." I reassured the boy as I inspect his injuries.

"They were panicking and scared. We need to comfort the victim first."

The Help Us Company workers score the students based on the efficiency of their rescue operations.

"That's right! You need to help prepare the situation so it goes smoothly when emergency responders arrive. Saying something like "this is bad" won't comfort the injured." They boy explained.

Izuku realizes this is why All Might always smiles and says "Hope has arrived because I am here!" when he saves people. Frustrated with himself for knowing better, Izuku hits his head and puts on a brave smile.

"Everything is fine!"

The boy stared at Izuku deadpan before he start crying again. "Over there! My grandpa..!"

"Don't worry, we'll definitely save him!"

"All right. You guys look and help the other heroes rescuing the other civilians. Izuku take this boy to the first aid area." I says and they all agree before they left. Izuku carried the boy before he head towards safety.

---

Mera watches as everyone worked together with the rescue operation test.

"Everyone seems to be doing well, thanks to their training." He says before he glanced at the screen where Y/n is. "I guess. It's finally time to release it. Gang Orca is ready for his role in the test as well."

---

I unexpectedly met up with Kaminari. "Kaminari, I thought you were going with Kirishima an Katsuki."

"I am! But those two were such in a hurry and I ended up losing them!" Kaminari exclaims before he decided to go with me.

We spotted two people inside the building and we confirmed that they're is still conscious.

"All right. Kaminari, let's go."

"What?! But that building looks like is about to collapse!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"That's why we need to get those people out immediately. We're the only ones that can help them now." I says, but after looking at Kaminari's distressed face.