“goodmorning everyone” they turned as one and glared at me dissapointment and fear raged in me I thought her family were mad at us for what we did together. I could feel the tears coming I thought they were about to tell me to leave their daughter alone I couldn’t tell whos feelings these were but Aurora was freely crying I pulled her into me. “goodmorning you two I would ask if you had a good evening but from what I heard and can see it was eventful” his voice was cold and then he cracked a huge smile “I’m so proud and happy for you Aurora I am thankful you found your travis” I let out a huge breath I was unaware I was holding Aurora rushed over and smacked him on the head “dad that was not funny  I don’t know who’s emotions those were just then when you decided to try out a sence of humor but the were painful you ass.” “ow jesus sorry I thought it would be funny” “well it wasn’t it’s not like we did anything wrong in fact it was the best experence ever” “I can tell by the bites aurora now would you like to sit down and eat lunch? Oh and by the way if anyone asks Travis you stayed away as you were hurt you two wernt mating all day ok?” I blushed “yes sir however I wont apoligese as that was the greastest time of my life I didn’t want it to end EVER.” He chuckled “yes well that is understanable, now enjoy your lunch then you two can head to the shops Aurora I do believe that Travis is in serious need of clothes and such ok?” “Yes dad thanks.”

Travis’s pov

Aurora didn’t give me any choice in the matter she draged me to her car the seccond I swallowed my food and took off out of the garage like a rocket. “this is a nice car baby” “yeah it was my birthday pressie from my parents” “so why are you so excited about this?” “why arnt you?” “it’s not my thing ive never had money to shop so I just never been I guess” “Well you do now and I cant wait to see you model clothes for me.” The glint in her was so sexy and dangerious all that entered my head was dirty thoughts I had to shake my head to clear them away. She laughed very hard “this is going to be even better then I thought” I had an idea to get her back “do we get to buy anything for you?” “as long as it’s lacy and tight fitting” I cant believe how turned on I was “that’s not funny babe” “yeah it is, here we are.”

I had an ominios feeling creep up on me it might have been dread or fear I wasn’t sure “hey Travis relax hun it’s not that bad I’ll be right here with you, I love you” “have you been feeling my emotions again” “only a little you keep sheilding them from me I only get the edge of them you don’t need to hold back on me you know.” I didn’t know what to say she took my hand and I looked into her eyes she slowly leaned in and kissed me “ok babe I’m just not used to having someone to trust and that I’ll try to open up ok?” that smile could light up a room “thanks babe.

We got out of the car and headed inside the mall I grabbed her hand and locked our fingers together she stared at our hands like there were alians. “hey Aurora?” “yeah babe” “I am so glad we met I love you so much” I could see the tears “oh babe im sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry it’s just im so happy.” She lept into my arms and wrapped her legs around me and kissed me so hard and deep I could hardly breathe “I love you to travis im so glad we feel the same, now lets get those clothes ok and mabye a few other bits and pieces ok?” “sure thing sweetheart whatever you want” she hopped down and pulled me inside some surf store I didn’t see the name not that it would have made any difference ive never been able to afford to but things here.

“ok so do you see anything you like babe?” “I don’t know babe I have a better idea why don’t you pick out things you think would look good ok?” oh there is that look again. “mmm I have an idea” she ran over and pulled out a pair of drak blue ripped jeans and a black wife beater shirt I couldn’t see what was so great about it until I saw the buttons on the shirt or lack there of. She must have heard my thoughts “it’s so I can get it off quicker or so you could strip for me” I couldn’t help but laugh damb press studs “ok babe if its what you want me to try on ill be right back mabye you should get some t shirts as well” I grabbed the clothes and took off before she could talk.

I was slowely getting changed “WHAT THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK MARKED YOU I TOLD EVERYONE YOU WERE MINE” I sprinted out there as fast as I could I knew that voice. The scene I entered wasn’t what I expected Terry had his hands on my mate “what the hell is going on out here?”

Aurora’s pov

Oh shit this is bad Travis is shaking so violently if I don’t calm him down he is going to shift in the middle of the store “take your hands off me terry … NOW” “oh you have got to be shitting me you mated with the freak why the hell did you let him touch you? I told you that you were mine” “I belong to Travis and him to me he is my mate and I love him so be careful what you say and for the last time take your dam hands off me before you get hurt.” A shop assistant appered out of nowhere “excuse me young man but the lady told you to let her go, so I would do as she asked then leave my store” “yeah what are you going to do about it?” he looked around for someone to say something but instead I just kicked him hard in the gut he dropped my arm and I swept his leg out from under him he was flat on his back. Travis pulled me behind him “ow what the fuck you stupid bitch, I swear that ill get you back for this” “just fuck off terry before I hurt you” travis said with such power and rage that I got turned on. Terry was already gone “I’m very sorry about that is there anything I can do for you?” no thank you I am very sorry for the trouble I think we will leave” “not Travis I wasn’t done shopping and I wont let that little shit ruin our time together and besides I need to buy those clothes for you cause you look so hot.”

He shook his head and walked back into the change rooms laughing he said something under his breath that I didn’t catch “what was that mister?” he turned and smirked he poped two of the buttons on his shirt wow that turned me on “I just said that I love you” then he mouthed while no one was looking I want you so bad. I got so turned on but I had a plan I was going to tease him until we got home but I hoped it didn’t get to me to much.

I walked up to the counter put all the clothes down that I had picked out “I’m very sorry about that incedent earlier is there anything I can do?” Travis saunterd out of the change rooms dropped the other clothes down “yeah you could give us a discount” the clerk laughed “well since you asked how about I knock off fifeteen percent?” I shook my head at travis only he would try something like this “thanks man that’d be awsome” he smiled at me “is there any thing else we need baby?” I gave him my best seductive smile “I know something I want” I purred in his ear he shivered beside me then leaned in and licked my mark “I like the sound of that but I think we should wait until after we finished shopping” “that’s not nice travis your teasing me” he walked away with the bags in hand.

We walked together did a bit more shopping he ended up with more clothes a ipod and a few other electronics I didn’t know much about. He wandered in to a café and sat down I followed. “hey Aurora… and um Travis right?” who the hell was this guy I think I’ve seen him before, I growled at him he was looking at me with lust in his eyes.