Kabanata 9

Kabanata 9

Request

Every flick of his tongue inside woman's mouth keeps on replaying on my mind. Iyon ang dahilan kung bakit masyado na akong late nakatulog. 

Matagal akong nagising kinabukasan. Nadatnan ko si Mama pagkababa ko sa sala. She's drinking something while reading magazines.

I greeted her before I walked towards the kitchen. I took a brunch before I decided to go back to my room to take a bath.

I don't know what's my plan today. I'm not in the mood to do the hobbies I have. I ended up spending my time on movies. Hindi ako interesado sa pinaponood pero pinilit ko ang sarili. Pero sa huli, nakatulog ako.

I woke up not knowing what's the time already, sigurado lang akong hapon na. 

"Are you hungry?" she asked when she saw me entered the kitchen

Umiling ako at tinahak ang daan patungo sa likuran na pintuan ng mansyon. The sun was about to set, I want to watch it.

Sa lahat na nangyayari sa akin araw-araw, hindi pwedeng kaligtaan ko ang panonood ng pagbaba ng araw.

Umihip ang panghapon na hangin. Ang paghampas ng alon at ang pagtunog ng dahon sa puno ang tanging naririnig ko.

I carefully held the hem of my dress. It keeps on flying because of the wind. I carefully sat in one of the sun loungers.

I don't have an idea why I'm expecting something about Sage. It's not like because he promised, he should do it. He's not obligated to do something about his promise, especially with me. I'm not sure, but maybe he's really busy in Manila.

Muli kong naalala ang video kagabi. If only I could turn back the time, I won't watch it. Kung alam ko lang sana na ganoon ang laman ng video, sana hindi ko na lang pinanood.

Palagi iyong bumabalik sa isipan ko. It was like a nightmare to me. I saw him kissed Sophie before, but I saw it from the distance. Iba ang video na napanood ko kagabi. It was very vulgar and the woman who took the video was very focused on their lips. It was really zoomed!

I don't know why are they in the middle of the crowd. Sigurado akong hindi sila lasing ng gawin iyon! It was like they kissed on purpose to make a scene. 

I felt bad for watching that. Kissing needs to be in private, and even they posted the video publicly, I felt like it was still forbidden to watch that. Para akong nagkasala. 

If Sage and Sophie really broke up, I'm sure he got a new girlfriend already. Sa nakitang video kagabi, siguradong hindi lang iyon basta-basta. Now I'm wondering if Sage and that Spanish model dated. 

I bit my lower lip and looked down. I started to play the sand with my feet.

Maybe he wants to make his promise to me, but he can't do it because his girlfriend won't let him. I understand that!

They're in a relationship, of course, they should be based on each other's decisions. She can voice out everything she wants and as he should, he will follow what she said if it doesn't give a burden to him. 

Ganoon naman talaga kapag magkarelasyon na. To make the relationship keeps working, they should respect each other's decision.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit nag-eexpect ako. He's not obligated with me, of course! Siguro nga ay tuluyan niya nang nakalimutan ang mga sinabi niya sa akin noon. I completely understand.

Siguro masyadong tahimik lang ang mansyon kaya nag-iisip ako ng ganito. I'm bored, yes. But I'm sure I can still find any tasks that can keep me busy. I don't need a yacht to make me distracted.