"Did you.. sleep well last night?", HoSeok asked hesitantly.

JungKook nods with a smile and said, "I did. Thanks for asking.".

'I was expecting a no for an answer.', HoSeok thought.

JungKook looks up at HoSeok and said, "Because I got to see you again.".

HoSeok looks away while JungKook finished setting the table up.

With the table done setting up, JungKook went over to NamJoon who was carrying things out from the house.

"Need help, NamJoon hyung?", JungKook asked and NamJoon nods with a smile at him.

- Later -

HoSeok was stirring the ramen in the pot while his grandmother was adding the ingredients in it.

"This is how you used to like your ramen.", his grandmother said and HoSeok tasted it.

"Mmmm~ Halmeoni, you really know my style.", HoSeok said while teasing her.

NamJoon came over and HoSeok feeds NamJoon some of it.

"Wow~ This is really the best ramen I ever had.", NamJoon said and the grandmother gives NamJoon a pat on his back lovingly.

JungKook came from behind NamJoon and HoSeok was being hesitant. "HoSeok ah, give some for JungKook to try.", his grandmother said.

HoSeok scoops the soup and feeds JungKook right away.

"Halmeoni, I need to learn the recipe please!", JungKook said excitedly, making HoSeok's grandmother smiled shyly.

NamJoon brings HoSeok's grandmother to her room to get some rest before the party tonight.

"So when can we practise for the recital? It's going to start in 2 days.", JungKook said.

HoSeok had forgotten about it and he sighed heavily while he looks around to find a nice spot.

JungKook takes his hand and walks to a spot nearby while he turned the music on his phone.

"Do you remember the steps?", HoSeok asked and JungKook shrugged playfully.

They ended up dancing to the song and NamJoon came out to see them happily dancing while he thought of an idea.

He takes out his sketchbook and a pencil while he starts to draw the both of them.

JungKook placed his arms around HoSeok's waist from behind and HoSeok didn't know how to react but he remained still.

"HoSeok..", JungKook called his name and HoSeok turned around to look at him.

JungKook was about to say something when they heard a car coming in.

"Hello~ Jung HoSeok!", Jimin yelled out excitedly and TaeHyung came behind him.

"Jimin! You're finally here!", HoSeok said and they did their usual handshake before embracing each other.

"TaeHyung.. How did you guys get here?", HoSeok asked and TaeHyung pointed to the car while Jimin hugs him from the back.

 How did you guys get here?", HoSeok asked and TaeHyung pointed to the car while Jimin hugs him from the back

"He gave us a lift.", TaeHyung said and HoSeok sees Yoongi coming out of the car with a box in his hand.

Yoongi walks to HoSeok and JungKook had his eyes on him while NamJoon was also watching from far.

"Hi, I brought you a gift

"Hi, I brought you a gift. How are you?", Yoongi said and HoSeok thanked him.

"I'm good, Yoongi. Thanks.", HoSeok said and he went to put the flowers aside.

Yoongi sees JungKook staring at him and smirked.

JungKook had fists clenched when NamJoon stood infront of him and walks towards Yoongi.

"I'm Kim NamJoon. Hobi's childhood friend.", NamJoon said, extending his hand out.

Yoongi shakes his hand and said, "I'm Min Yoongi. Me and HoSeok used to date...but we're talking about getting back together soon.".

NamJoon laughs at him, making Yoongi frowned in confusion.

"You're a confident guy. Just try not to keep your hopes too high, Yoongi.", NamJoon said and walks away to help the other with the stuff they brought.

As HoSeok was keeping the flowers aside, he sees JungKook taking photos around the area including his friends and watches him.

NamJoon came to sit beside HoSeok and said, "To be honest, I can feel the tension. Between the 3 of you.".

HoSeok laughs for a while but he seemed serious as well.

"I don't know what to do, NamJoon

"I don't know what to do, NamJoon. Seeing both of them... makes me think too much.", HoSeok said and NamJoon understood how he felt.

"You have the rights to decide what's best for you. You deserve to be happy, Hobi.", NamJoon said and smiled at him.

"Thank you for being here atleast.".