Chapter 42: Make a noise

Zhang Chengling followed behind the two men in perplexity. He felt that after the Master changed his appearance, it seemed that the whole person had become a little different. The atmosphere was extremely depressed, and even Gu Xiang on one side did not dare to make noise. He did not dare to follow.

As long as you usually get together, you have to say one sentence to the other and keep talking to each other to release too much energy. The two people did not say a word, but they went their own way. Zhou Zishu even had a human skin. The mask was not brought back again-anyway, no one recognized him right now.

He felt as uncomfortable as suffocation in his chest. In the words of the big witch, it was as if he had given him a severe blow to his chest—to dispose of his martial arts, Fang had 20% hope, so he would rather not have this hope, just like that Die slowly and calmly.

Throughout the ages, I do n’t know how many people in the martial arts have fought for a cheat book. That time, they have been trained for decades like winter, nine, and summer, and they have been struggling for decades. I realized it.

That's not just something outside, it's not just a skill, it's the essence of a person.

What does it mean to abandon martial arts? It's as if a person has no soul, it might as well become a fool at the beginning, and feel stunned.

Dawu naturally understood this, so in the end, he just sighed and did not persuade.

If the Seven Souls went to Liu Shao, if this last dignity was lost, wouldn't it be only one death that the floating life owed? He really wanted to live, but he didn't want to die.

Suddenly, Zhou Zishu couldn't help but sing a long song: "If Yu Yu is going to be too late, I am afraid that I will not be able to live with the age; the magnolia of the pilgrimage will be the place where Xi Lanzhou stays; The sequence of Qiu Qi; but the sprawling grass and trees are afraid of the twilight of beauty ... "

The voice was a little hoarse, one word at a time, hiding the sadness and anger, but left the indescribable anger and arrogance. This innate arrogance came to an end, struggling for thousands of miles in three mountains and six rivers Between the rivers and mountains, the Jiuqu disc lingered in the chest for too long and too long, and finally broke his throat.

That day was gloomy, the land was down heavily, and the whole world was looking away. There was only such a path covered with grass and dead trees. The unrelenting wind didn't stop there. Xiao Xiao came hurriedly through the crevice forest, crying like a mountain ghost. A thousand years is like a day, and ten thousand years is like a day.

The wind swelled Zhou Zi's wide jacket sleeves, as if to tell him to go with the wind. Wen Kexing raised his head, staring at the back of Zhou Zishu's skinny bones. The long hair of the horns was curled like a whip by the wind. He pulled his eyes on his side, and closed his eyes. Feeling the hot pain.

The cold wind slammed into Zhou Zishu's throat. His tone, which he didn't know where to go, stopped abruptly, and his waist coughed slightly. On the nearly transparent lips, there was only a point between the two lips. The thin and thin line could see the bleeding. , But as if with a smile, Yin Hong Yin Hong.

Wen Kexing suddenly looked up, looking at the general sky that was about to fall, and then a little bit of cool things fell on his face-this was the first snow in Dongting.

Why are heroes dead? Why is Hong Yan finally old?

Wen Kexing suddenly felt an unspeakable gloom rising in his chest, as if for himself and for others, almost overflowing, he refused, his fingers trembled, only felt that there seemed to be a desire to tear the heaven and earth The desires / desires of the Eight Wastelands and Six Harmonies, he wanted to question the heaven ... What is creation, and why is he born to be a man, and must be at the mercy of creation?