Chapter 49: Finches

The man looked at his face, but in his thirties, he was a paralyzed, with his limbs shrunk to the size of a child, and his exposed arms shriveled, only his head was large, and his neck was crooked to one side. Not like people at all, terrible. He was sitting in a wooden wheelchair, and the wheelchair slowly slipped out of the hole.

Ye Baiyi frowned slowly, staring at the man, and suddenly said, "You are not a dragon sparrow."

The finches and his Xinzhuang have been legends for decades, and the real finches can never be so young. The man in the wheelchair gave a sharp laugh and said, "I am certainly not."

His eyes were huge, and Wen Kexing secretly bit Zhou Zhoushu's ear and said, "Do you think his eyes are going to fall out?"

Zhou Zishu only felt that he was boring. It seemed that no matter what the occasion, he had to be pinpointed and bored once to get back the book, so he ignored him.

Just listening to the man in the wheelchair screamed, "Who are you? How dare you break into Xinzhuang?"

Ye Baiyi looked at the man and felt that he was weird and strange. He was not like a good guy, so he reluctantly pressed his temper and said in a human tone: "I have something to see the dragon bird."

In Ye Baiyi's words, this was a good word, but in the ears of others, it was still a stupid and rude idiot, so the man in the wheelchair turned his head, and Jushu's eyes looked up and down. For a long while, he chuckled coldly, "The old immortal bone dregs of the finches are gone, what are you asking him for?"

The ditch between Ye Baiyi's eyebrows grew deeper and deeper, staring at the human being: "The finches died? How did they die?"

The man in the wheelchair proudly said, "Of course I killed it."

This is too incredible. When the three masters of the world trespassed into Xinzhuang, they were also very embarrassed and almost broke inside. With a person who couldn't even walk, he could enter unscathed and kill the owner of Xinzhuang ?

Ye Baiyi apparently did not know what was implicit, and looked at the person, saying, "Don't fart anymore, if you can kill the finches by yourself, I can shake the tree, unless you are his son, let him lie down. Let you chop whatever you want. "

Upon hearing this, Wen Kexing knew that it was going to be bad, and immediately said to Zhang Chengling: "Go out, run away!"

Sure enough, before his words were heard, the weird man in the wheelchair yelled, "Look for death!"

Then he raised his hand and patted him, and saw the densely popped human figures on the walls of the whole hall, and then dozens of bald and glossy puppets poured out from all directions, Zhang Chengling ran out, and did not escape. I ran into a puppet full of arms, the puppet was quite rude, and raised his arms to open him.

Zhou Zishu immediately popped out with his fingers, hitting Zhang Chengling's knee, and told him to "knob" and fell to the ground with a thud, and then he barely avoided it. Zhang Chengling crawled over the ground with a roll, and looked around for a week with his mouth open, sighing: " Master, aren't we here in Yincao Difu? "

Zhou Zishu sighed, knowing that he was born with the word "delicate", he patted Wen Kexing's arm, sandwiched Zhang Chengling between them, and stood back against Wen Kexing, whispering: " This dummy is hard and undead, but it is also good. "

Wen Kexing wondered: "What else is good?"

Zhou Zishu said: "One is not jumping, the other is stupid."

While he was talking, two puppets had attacked from both sides, Wen Kexing was holding Zhang Chengling, and Zhou Zishu seemed to have a rhinoceros, and leaped in two directions at the same time. The two puppets immediately lost their targets and bumped into each other. Together, lingering on the ground.