Chapter 59: Meet again

There is only one sentence in Zhang Chengling's heart-finished!

In the past, following Zhou Zishu, whether it was right or wrong, long or short, all of the masters who were born with hard work thought about it. Zhang Chengling, a stupid child, couldn't possibly keep up with the ideas of the two, so he was so lazy. In the evening, my mind is empty and I don't want anything. This will be nothing to rely on, but my brain will be surprisingly flexible.

He wondered why those women hated Gao Xiaoli so much and took her away, regardless of being dragged down by her schedule, but also to control her food and drink? Obviously she was useful to them. Otherwise, she would have died long ago. The most indispensable in the rivers and lakes is the fierce people who stare and kill people. Then ... have been arrested by them this time, would it be necessary for them to go to trial?

Zhang Chengling made up his mind. Even if he tried him, he could not confess his true identity. Otherwise, it would be a big trouble. He has more and more-but what if Gao Xiaoli recognized him?

There was a rumbling in his head, and he was dragged out of the inn by the black woman's marijuana bag to a small corner next to the stable, but the woman suddenly put him down, Zhang Chengling looked at her in surprise, but the woman He waved his hand to unlock his acupuncture point, pulled down the mask on his face, and asked, "Are you Zhang Chengling's little useless?"

Zhang Chengling's eyes first widened, and then she almost cried with joy, and almost rushed up, barely suppressing the trembling voice, shouted, "Sister Gu Xiang!"

He opened his arms as if he wanted to hug her, but Gu Xiang held it with one hand and pushed it aside. Gu Xiang solemnly said: "Men and women are not fat, I am a family member, you Don't move your hands. "

Zhang Chengling blinked his eyes and looked at her for a long time, suddenly realized: "Well? Have you married Brother Cao? I understand, are you and him ... a quilt?"

Gu Xiang's face turned red, and Zhang Chengling stared at him with an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Which junk teaches you these messy things?"

The difference between a young girl and a mother-in-law is that the young girl is tough again, just when she talks about other people's affairs. When she gets to her head, she always has a tender face. Zhang Chengling was actually innocent in his mind. No matter whether he was on the Zhang family or on the road to exile, no one really told him how those things were.

Only in his two old and dishonest masters, you can play each other with my own words, listen to some clues, and then combine your own imagination to come up with "a quilt has slept, it is a husband and wife". In conclusion, in the pure heart of the young man, the quilt became a magical ritual, like a glass of wine.

He didn't think there was anything impure, so he asked it out, Gu Xiang was blown up, and he raised his hand to teach this babbling gangster. Zhang Chengling was busy reading the formula while hiding away—this is almost With his mark in mind, he can't do anything without thinking about the secret.

Gu Xiang snorted again. When she first started, she felt that the little ghost had some skills. If she did n’t have a few tricks that looked familiar, she could barely recognize the black light, and then looked up and down Zhang Chengling and said, "There is a day No, are you better off, my master and your master? "

Zhang Chengling explained how he was ruthlessly thrown away by the pair of dogs and men. Gu Xiang heard a slap, and slap his hands on the back of his head, yelling, "You have hard wings? Do you know who those people are, even me and ... and Brother Cao dare not act lightly, what heroes do you pretend to be? "

As I was saying, another person jumped on the wall, dressed in a black mask and wearing a woman's long dress, saying, "Axiang, why have you been so long, I thought ..."