Chapter 62: Balance

As soon as she said this, several people froze for a moment. Zhou Zishu sat up a little, but didn't ask, waiting for Gao Xiaoli's emotions to be released, and she thought about what looked like, and frowned.

Wen Kexing glanced at him, and naturally took a small cage in the bowl in front of him, glancing at the corner of Gu Xiang's eyes, busy bowing his head in disguise, half a moment, and raised his head sneakily. Then, looking around the two men, he thought about it and felt unbalanced, so he also caught Cao Weining, and Cao Weining was immediately flattered.

It was only Zhang Chengling, feeling sick with Gao Xiaoli, and he could n’t bear to see her cry. He was clumsy and did n’t know what to say. He had to be careful to accompany her with sadness, half a moment, and then came out a word , Said: "Miss Gao ... Don't be sad, my father is dead ..."

Zhang Chengling bit his lip, scolded himself in his heart, and felt that there was no reason to say this sentence. Is your own father dead, should anyone else's father die? He was a little helpless. Gao Xiaoli didn't take it seriously, knowing that he was kind, he barely squeezed a smile at him, be grateful.

Cao Weining said aside: "I heard that some time ago, Gao Xia personally escorted the body of Shen Xia to Shu, and then ... what happened?"

Gao Xiaoli reached out and wiped away the tears, lowered her eyes, and her face calmed down—the first time they saw this girl, she was sensible, but after all she was a young lady with pride and respect. With a little immortality. However, in just a few months, she had experienced too much, as if she had suddenly become another person. Her voice was still shaking, but her mood was under control.

Softly: "At that time, Dad said that he would send Uncle Shen to the heroes for a ride. He was going to take me and Brother Deng, but the day before he left, he suddenly changed his mind and left me. I ... I was fighting against him for a while, and quarreled with him, but my dad was so stubborn that he didn't take me, and said ... I also said a lot of bad words, like what is happening right now, maybe halfway There will be many situations, people in Ghost Valley are still shaking outside, and I will drag them down and the like ... "

A drop of tears rolled down her cheeks, and Zhou Zi said steadily, "I want to come to make Zun think of something, and it's inconvenient to say it. That's why I care about your safety and leave you behind."

Gao Xiaoli nodded: "But I ..."

Zhou Zishu said: "If you are safe, you have left his blood in the world, and you will not disappoint your father's hard work."

Gao Xiaoli bit his lip for a long while, then said, "I don't have a feeling in my heart. I want to wait for them to go away and then follow up secretly. Who knows Dad ... Dad actually sent someone to look at me and took it with me. Brother is gone. I took a mad bet for more than half a month, and watched my brother let me out, saying that it was also arranged by my father, and he wanted to take me to a place to meet with them. At that time ... I felt something was wrong. . "

Several people couldn't care about eating, while listening, only Wen Kexing's expression was fairly bland, not to interrupt, just to eat slowly and rarely, and occasionally give Zhou Zi a chopsticks.

Gao Xiaoli said, "I ran away secretly while they weren't paying attention, and wanted to find my father in Shu. Who knows ... who knows that I encountered Brother Deng halfway, he was seriously injured, and someone chased him."

Cao Weining asked: "It's Ghost Valley ..."

Suddenly, Zhou Zishu interrupted him, and asked, "Do you know the person who chased him down? Is it someone in the Dongting Heroes Association?"