Chapter 64: Bet on life

The two of them seemed to have run the entire Central Plains in a circle, and they both felt a little bit of dust.

Not much nonsense at the meeting, the big witch checked Zhou Zishu's body. Zhou Zishu first subconsciously handed his left wrist up and raised it halfway. Then he remembered that this wrist was a little unsightly at the moment, and it was quietly retracted and changed. Another one.

The witch glanced and asked casually, "Your wrist is hurt?"

Zhou Zishu calmly said, "Oh, it's all right, the dog bite."

The pulse gate is one of the key points for the Xi Wu people to guard against. The big witch is a solid eye. He heard the words stunned. While reaching out and holding Zhou Zishu's wrist, he wondered: "What kind of dog is so powerful that it can treat you Bite it? "

Zhou Zishu was silent, while Wen Kexing, who was listening silently, suddenly stretched his hand to Zhou Zishu's mouth, and sighed, "I know that you are so careful about your revenge. For this, I did n’t let me in for three days. It's in your room, here you are, bite it back. "

Qiye, who had just sat down and started drinking tea, was stunned by him. Gu Xiang covered his face and turned his back, indicating that he had seen nothing and heard nothing.

Zhou Zishu's eyes twitched slightly, reaching out and pulling away Wen Kexing's hand, his face was unchanged: "You have to be a little bit nostalgic."

Wen Kexing laughed, but this smile was a bit perfunctory. He seemed to have no energy to play with Zhou Zishu, and completely turned his attention to the big witch, staring at him without blinking, like a big witch Suddenly flowers appeared on his face.

After a short while, the big witch let go of Zhou Zishu's wrist, and Wen Kexing immediately asked, "How?"

The big witch hesitated, and said truthfully, "It's more serious than I thought-Master Zhou, have you been hurt again these days?"

Zhou Zishu retracted his wrist, gently adjusted his sleeves, and lowered his eyes. If he smiled casually: "If people are floating in rivers and lakes, how can they not be attacked?"

After all, the big witch is from the southern Xinjiang. There are some slight differences between the facial features and the Central Plains. The eye sockets are extremely deep, and it seems that the eyes are darker than others. He looked at Zhou Zishu for a while, and it seemed Of course, what is like, said: "Zhou Zhuang, if I have no confidence at all, I won't come to you, to give you a block, you can rest assured."

Zhou Zishu looked up at him and smiled reluctantly, "If it is a waste of my martial arts ..."

At that moment, the man's face had a fragile fragile touch, even though the trace disappeared, it seemed to be dazzled by others. Seeing the score, Da Wu nodded and said, "I won't mention those words again. I have a way to keep your martial arts and your life."

Wen Kexing straightened up to say anything, but Zhou Zishu suddenly interrupted him and asked, "Can I save my life, but also my martial arts ... What do I need to pay?"

There was no clue on his face, but he didn't look happy, his eyes sank, and he was very cautious, as if he was not discussing his injury with a friend and a doctor, but was negotiating with someone, cautiously Thorough, all-inclusive, full of heart——

How can there be such an easy thing in the world? Fish and bear's paw can never have both. Zhou Zishu felt that although he didn't live long, it was enough for him to understand the truth. There was no truth about the pie falling from the sky. Even though the two people in front of him were barely called friends, even in the way of the big witch. Clear, but still can't believe it easily.