Chapter 71: Inward

In the eyes of Zhao Jing and others who have stood under Fengya Mountain, Gu Xiang, like a thief, touched Fengya Mountain from another road, hiding behind a large rock, Gu Xiang grew up in Fengya Mountain, This route is extremely familiar, and I chose an excellent place that is not easy to find, but also easy to see where everyone is.

Zhang Chengling, they have never been to such a place, they did not know that under the leadership of Gu Xiang, they bypassed the "Stop the Soul" sign, in fact, they have already set foot on the site of the Valley of Ghosts, with one foot stepping on extremely evil The gloomy place.

Fortunately, Gu Xiang hid well, and the other adults and little devils didn't have time to pay attention to them.

Ye Baiyi came at this time. He walked alone, still in the white clothes that looked strange and heavy, holding a small jar in his arms and carrying a sword on his back.

Zhang Chengling said "Yeah", he was so busy that Gu Xiang covered his mouth, no wonder he was surprised-he hadn't seen him for only half a year, and the white silk on the leaf of Baiye had already been half white. Looking from a distance, the stone was still carved in general. The face without the traces of years, but with gray hair, faintly reveals a bit of death.

It's as if ... the time that stagnates on him suddenly moves, still can't see on his face, only a little clue is revealed from the hair, so that when the stone statue of him blows away, he has some preparations. .

Cao Weining stretched his neck and looked away, but his eyes fell on the sword behind Ye Baiyi. The sword did not know where he found it. If he didn't look carefully, it would almost make people think that he was carrying a sabre behind him. Extremely wide and long, obliquely exposing the head and tail from his broad shoulders, and a dragon carved vividly on the hilt and scabbard, bowing the spine, as if you were going to fly away from the clouds at any time, just looking at it, you can feel it That stubbornness, like the evil spirit coming from the end of the sky.

Cao Weining murmured, "That's ... that's the ancient blade dragon's back ... that ..."

Gu Xiang narrowed his eyes, looked around, and asked shamelessly, "What the hell?"

Cao Weining actually trembled. He gently dragged Gu Xiang's sleeve, and barely lowered his voice, but couldn't hold back the excitement: "The legendary three famous swords, 'Sword No Name', have no sword name, but they are in the sword. A famous man is extremely clear and unparalleled in the world; he is a great sword in the sword. He is a general in the sword. He is invincible and invincible; he is not as good as the ancient sword dragonback. Casted by iron, the gods and Buddhas cannot be imagined, but in the hands of ancient monks and descendants. Nowadays, the three famous instruments have disappeared. I never thought I would see the King of Swords today. "

Zhang Chengling heard the words "the great waste" hanging around his waist, knowing that Qiye gave something that could not be wrong, remembering that the old man said "the wealth is not white", he cleverly wrapped a layer of damage outside the scabbard. Dilapidated and nondescript cloth, Cao Weining said, "Big, big waste ... here I am."

Cao Weining almost stared out of his orbit, took it with trembling hands, and frightenedly opened the masterpiece of Zhang Chengling—a rag with the tip of his finger, revealing the dusty sword in the sky. Pointing at Zhang Chenglingkou, he said, "This is a great famine, a general great famine! You violently attack the heavens, you ... the cow chews the peony, you burn the harp and cook the crane, you, you ... you burn the pit of Confucianism."

Gu Xiang “hushed” him, and the four looked, and saw that the crowd seemed to be forced by Ye Baiyi ’s momentum, and he automatically made way for him, all the way to the front of Zhao Jing. Ye Baiyi's face and There was no expression, and he was extremely proud, did not dismount, and passed through the crowd all the way up the ground.