Chapter 57: Gambler

Zhou Zishu thought that the action was already very light, but who knew that the people in the room seemed to have already noticed it, but he raised his head so loudly that he just met his eyes.

Zhou Zi shuddered, and saw the man smiled at him, and he was embarrassed to be too small, turned over from the roof, knocked gently on the window, and said loudly: "The uninvited guest is not invited, the owner forgive me."

The window was pushed open from the inside. A plain-clothed man stood inside, holding a cup of tea in his hand, his eyes lingered on Zhou Zishu's face, and he scanned Wen Kexing again, smiled, and asked softly: "If two people want to see it together, they can knock on the door, why are they so sneaky?"

The voice of his speech seemed to be imaginary, especially soft, lest his voice be loud and startle something. He was so gentle, with a single eyelid, a courageous nose, but also very human-like, just looking at the face, really I can't see that he was the head of a scorpion who had lost his life for eight years.

Zhou Zishu's face was naturally thick, and he didn't feel cramped when he heard the words. He said generously: "Thank you for your kindness-it's not necessary, we don't hide it, we have something to ask for."

The big scorpion glanced at him and groaned, "There are only two things that come to me, either for my children to kill and set fire, or to ask, who actually let my children go The murderer and the arsonist are capable of two men, I am afraid it is the second one? "

Zhou Zishu calmly said, "Yes."

The scorpion set the tea bowl aside, held his hands on his chest, and looked at him playfully: "What can you give me?"

Zhou Zishu said bluntly, "You just mention it."

The scorpion saw him very bold, with a look of wealth and fearlessness, and then he looked at him with a slight timid look. Generally speaking, people like this are either too arrogant and think that heaven and earth have entered Jinshan and Yinshan. Things, things you can't get, or ... just make up your mind and decide to hang on.

If you ask the price, I will never sit back and pay.

The scorpion slowly said, "Can you tell me to sleep with me, do you agree?"

Zhou Zi looked critically at his face, and looked around his waist, legs and **** again, and then reluctantly agreed: "Okay."

Wen Kexing, who was listening with enthusiasm, immediately protested, "No! The two of us have been sharing the bed for so long, and I haven't seen you so happy!"

Zhou Zishu lifted his eyelids and asked him, "What should I ask, do you know the answer?"

Wen Kexing froze.

The scorpion laughed, licked his lips, his eyes turned fiercely between them, then took out a small jar from his arms, shook it twice, poured out two dice from it, held it in his palm, whispered softly "It's better, you bet me and win me a game, I will tell you one thing and lose me a game ..."

Wen Kexing whispered to Zhou Zi: "I finally know why he is in a hurry to make money. With this hobby, his family business is not enough for him to lose. You have never heard of 'winning with one heart and winning with two eyes. , Three meals are tasteless, limbs are weak, five industries are deserted, six relatives are not recognized, Qiqiao smokes, Bafang borrows debts ... '"

Zhou Zishu stepped on him.

The scorpion chuckled: "It makes sense for you to say so, but isn't it a big gamble in my life? Many people want to kill me. When I die, they win, and if I don't die, they will always be stunned. Uneasy, someday, someone who came to urgency came. You said, wouldn't it be boring if it were smooth and smooth all your life? "