Chapter 72: Exposed

Cao Weining stood up and pulled away the hidden weapon that the poisonous scorpion shot at Mo Huaiyang. When he saw him coming out, Zhang Chengling subconsciously made a move up and was pressed by Gu Xiang.

Gu Xiang took a deep breath, and she felt that this breath seemed to sink into her chest and could not sink. She was stuck there with the smell of plants in the forest. Gu Xiang's fingers trembled slightly, and his fingertips unconsciously squeezed the clothes on Zhang Chengling's shoulder, and whispered, "Don't move, don't move."

Cao Weining suddenly appeared, and everyone stunned with him, but Zhao Jing immediately responded and yelled, "Where did the mouse generation hide their heads and hide their tails?"

A person next to him immediately noticed that if he was near the enemy, he showed his weapon and shouted, "Everyone be careful, beware of evil hands secretly!"

The atmosphere was changed again in the crowd that had just been arguing with each other. The poisonous scorpion hidden in the dark evacuated immediately after the blow, and it was not successful, so that this group of black people did not even catch an assassin.

Gu Xiang looked at the score, and she was in a mess. Cao Weining went wrong at this time. It is so chaotic at the moment. There is something like Zhao Jing who can use it most. There is something like Mo Huaiyang who is deeply secretive. There is Ye Baiyi rushing to find the unlucky ...

Mo Huaikong, who had just appeared by Ye Baiyi, was thinking of seizing power, and immediately found out that it was not a good time. They were still standing on the border of Guigu and everything was in trouble. At this time, I saw Cao Weining, but there was not much. Think, just frowned.

Mo Huaikong knew about Cao Weining and Gu Xiang's group of people, and he hurriedly said, "Why did your kid catch up, and embroider your feet all the way? Don't roll over!"

As if he was just sent out by his uncle to do something.

Although Cao Ning wasn't terribly clever or stupid, he responded silently and walked behind Mo Huaikong.

However, if it was that easy, Gu Xiang wouldn't have no idea at once-even if others didn't care, there was a person named Feng Xiaofeng. Feng Xiaofeng remembered that Gu Xiangdu had blinded the eyes of the mountain slaves. Think of Cao Weining as the heir of a hill, and see him as if he had killed his father and his enemies, and said sharply: "Cao Weining, you still have a face in front of the big guy! The surname is Mo, you are really a good apprentice, make a demon, stay in Beauty, help you! "

Cao Weining stepped back and thought, broken.

Mo Huaiyang heard that his eyes fell on Cao Weining, his face was slightly dark, and he asked, "What happened, where have you been?"

Cao Weining said respectfully, "Master, I met a few friends from Nanjiang who helped them to cook some of the black witch remnants of Nanjiang. I accidentally disconnected with my uncle. I didn't know you were here. This time, I was looking for this Ye ... Ye ... Ye Hero, I didn't expect to be lucky enough to meet Master. "

This remark was true, although he didn't completely tell the truth, he was not flustered, his thoughts were clear and well-founded, and then he fisted to Ye Baiyi: "Master Ye, under the trust of others, has something to do with it begging."

Ye Baiyi glanced at him rather surprised: "Who? What's the matter?"

Cao Weining said: "A friend was seriously injured and needed to be treated in an extremely cold place. I wonder if I can borrow the land of Changming Mountain ..."

Ye Baiyi first didn't respond, and for a moment, he said inexorably: "Tell your friend to do it yourself, there is a Changming village under Changming Mountain, and there is a mountain road after it passes, all the way to the mountainside. But I live near the top of the mountain. Can I go there? It depends on your ability. "