Chapter 75: Ultimate (on)

Zhao Jing took the lead and killed someone on Fengyashan, and said loudly: "Don't worry, everyone is just like ..."

His voice suddenly paused, his expression stunned, and he looked up in the direction of the palace of the King of the Kings, and saw a group of little ghosts in grey coats rushing out, silent while walking, as if his feet had not landed across the wind. Standing on both sides, the ghost-faced flag rose quietly, waving in the wind of hunting, the vast sunset, staining it with blood.

A man standing tall, wearing a dark red coat, stood there sideways. Putting your hands in the wide robe sleeves, lowering your head, there was some carelessness, as if you didn't know what to look at in a daze.

As soon as Zhao Jing raised his hand, everyone settled with him, watching the person with vigilance and sweeping away. Lao Meng stood a little inside, almost to be ignored, and the man in red attracted everyone. look. He seemed to be startled, slowly turned around, and told everyone to take a look.

Zhao Jing lost his voice: "Is it you ?!"

Wen Kexing raised an eyebrow and whispered softly, "Ah, Lord Zhao, it's been a long absence."

Zhao Jing had seen Wen Kexing on more than one side before, but then he felt like this person had a soul in the shell. How he looked weird, his heart was a little shocked, Wen Kexing walked slowly down the stone steps. As if he took a step forward with a pressure of persecution, Zhao Jingqing couldn't help taking a step back, and forced himself to hold back, and asked, "You ... what are you ..."

Wen Kexing said "um", and explained very empathically: "The only reason is that the evil spirits in your mouth are full of evil. In the past, there is disrespect, and I hope you will forgive me."

Zhao Jing had seen him make a few shots, knowing that he was good at kung fu, but he didn't take such a young man to heart, but felt that something was wrong. But he didn't wait for him to think about it carefully. There was a person rising up behind him, and he shouted, "What a little thief pretending to be a ghost!"

Zhao Jing didn't have time to stop, and saw that the man was an old man named Huaifeng of the Qingfeng Sword School, named Mo Huaifeng. Zhao Jing changed his mind, knowing that Cao Weining was in trouble, and Mo Huaikong was retreating again. This was Mo Huaiyang looking for face, half of his hand stretched out, and then backed up silently, intending to watch from the wall.

Mo Huaifeng didn't care whether he was bullying or not, and he wasn't polite to others at all. The sword came out of the sheath, and the storm rained on Wen Kexing generally. I saw the man in red in the eyes of everyone still walking down the stone steps without slowness, did not dodge, as if the width of each step had not changed, then Mo Huaifeng suddenly gave a tear The screams of split lungs, the whole person fell to one side.

Wen Kexing's hands were still hanging on his side, with a smile on his face, Zhao Jing didn't see how he moved.

Mo Huaifeng fell to the ground, and the whole man was convulsing constantly. Several gray-eyed ghosts standing nearby moved around him, his face showed eager excitement, but he didn't dare to move, just staring at Wen Ke Row.

Wen Kexing glanced at them and still whispered, "It's all this time, what kind of kind?"

Zhao Jing and others did not understand his meaning first. With his order, the little ghosts around Mo Huaifeng suddenly screamed like humans, and rushed to Mo Huaifeng, who could not resist, like It was a group of young children gathered together to play with bugs, but in the blink of an eye, Mo Huaifeng was ripped open, and the whole person fell apart, and he couldn't die anymore!

The blood dance spurted high, Zhao Jing's pupils shrank-this is really a ghost!

At this point, Wen Kexing was already standing three stone steps away from him. Zhao Jing finally braced himself and took a big step back, placing his weapon across his chest: "You ... how dare you ... ... "