Chapter 54: Dream

It's night.

Winter has passed. It was just when the warmth was still cold, and there was a slight chill in the clear air of the plants and trees, and the chill seemed to be particularly obvious near the water.

The stream of talented rivers flowed quietly. A man in a red suit stood by the river with a **** red birthmark on his cheek. He tilted his head to pay close attention to the movement around him. With one hand stretched out, his fingers were slightly bent and dropped to his side. He could see clearly the skin-like luster on the moonlight.

Suddenly, several dark shadows rushed around him, and Sun Ding flew up, and quickly engaged with these people in night clothes.

Among the top ten most insidious ghosts in the Valley of Ghosts, they are headed by "Happy Zombies", "Hanging Ghosts", and "Immortal Ghosts". It is not that other evildoers are not powerful, but these people have already taken root in Ghost Valley. It will also attract and suppress people, and has become its own forces.

Sun Ding ’s pair of Rakshasa palms does not say that there are no ancients and no comers. At least for now, the Central Plains Wulin is the only one. The middle one is killed instantly within three steps. A blood-red palm print will be left on the body. Wear it all the way to the back.

Suddenly he was besieged late at night, and he was not panicked, as if he was not scared at all. A pair of poisonous palms were flying around, and after a while, the group of small bugs who saw from him were fleeing and fleeing. Already. Sun Ding didn't chase, just leaned down, picked up a corpse's clothes, and sneered when he saw the ghost face tattooed on the corpse's waist.

After about half an hour, a person appeared from behind him, came over, frowned, leaned over the ghost's face on the body's waist, and asked, "What's going on?"

Sun Ding folded his hands back to his sleeves and gave him a slight glance, saying, "Lao Meng, you are late."

——This old Meng was exactly when Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing were deeply trapped in the enemy ’s hole that day, Gu Xiang found a helper for digging the ground. He was still a normal burlap sackcloth. The left foot was a little sloppy, but it wasn't obvious. You can see it carefully. He was plain-faced, and if he was not serious, he looked kind-hearted, and in front of him was covered with a large apron commonly worn by pig-killing butchers—like Wen Kexing said, and changed into a butcher.

Lao Meng took off the mask on the corpse's face, squatted on the ground, pondered for a while, stood up again with a sigh, and shook his head, "It's Xue Fang's person."

As soon as he looked up, he saw that Sun Dingzheng was staring at his big apron with interest, and then explained: "Bring him in the order of Lord Gu, do you have any comments?"

Sun Ding sneered, and said, "Gu Zhu? So a thing that's not stubbornly offspring, is it worth you to put him on a pug-like bustle?"

Lao Meng's face did not change, and after listening only said, "You can say the same in front of him."

Sun Ding seemed to think of something, his eyes twitched, he snorted coldly, and became smarter, no longer tangled in this topic, pointing at the corpse on the ground and saying, "Since this, Lao Meng, you might as well report it to the Lord of the Valley." In order to let him know and know how Xue Fang was so bold, he went out of the valley to violate the rules without saying, but now he was so angry that he wanted to kill me. "

Lao Meng frowned, and said, "I haven't been able to contact Gu recently ..."

Sun Ding said impatiently: "What about Zisha?"

Lao Meng shook his head again and only asked: "In your opinion, is Xue Fang doing this for Liuli Jia?"

When he mentioned the word "liujia", Sun Ding's gaze flickered quickly, and even when he looked elsewhere, his mouth just said: "Xue Fang's heart is so big, I advise you ... also If you are the owner of the valley, it's better to be careful, otherwise ... hum. "